Rate the avatar of the poster above you

usedHONDA

Looks good. 7.5/10

One question... what is the symbol supposed to represent?

what the lambda symbol? ive been asked many times. its a fairly long description but for times sake cuz i gotta get to bed ill keep it short.

its the scientific symbol of all things decaying at a rapid period of time. it is also a symbol/ phrase/saying used by photographers such has myself to express a picture when you are photographing an object moveing so fast it purposefully blurrs some of your picture to make it look different. im a big fan because im a photographer. :D

Looks good. 7.5/10

what the lambda symbol? ive been asked many times. its a fairly long description but for times sake cuz i gotta get to bed ill keep it short.

its the scientific symbol of all things decaying at a rapid period of time. it is also a symbol/ phrase/saying used by photographers such has myself to express a picture when you are photographing an object moveing so fast it purposefully blurrs some of your picture to make it look different. im a big fan because im a photographer. :D

Interesting. I've never seen or heard of it before

Looks good. 7.5/10

Interesting. I've never seen or heard of it before

Ever heard of Half-life?

Archived