Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Oh. New Avatar (and sig)

7/10

it doesn't seem that attractive, but still nice

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

9/10

This is because of the blue (I like blue so I'm kinda being biased!), the "glass" border makes it look cool and overall, the picture is good - winterish after all it's winter now in UK and it's nearly Christmas.

Personally, I would remove the scissors.

Ok, there we go. The new arrangement should resolve any "make how kewl av" problem. :wink:

I've already rated your's though... so... uh.... keep up the good work. :D

I'll rate Rubrica's though, because it's the most recent that remains unrated by me.

9.5/10

The water is very convincing, it looks nearly photographic.

Improvements? It needs more cowbell.

It is photographic.

8/10

nice background and all, but it seems like you just slapped your name on it. :P

@vista?: they're not scissors. they're called kunai. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

7/10

It's seems a little plain. A lot of people seem to be using my border now. :P

i like the pixelation effect thing on the side it looks cool, the text is also cool, 9/10

new terragen avatar, i dont know why, but i dont think my avatars turn out as well as my sigs :?

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

That is phenomenal! I love it even more with the color. 9.737298734/10!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

i like your avatar, the C and the thing behind it look cool, it all flows well 8.7/10

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

(happy now? i made a comment :P )

Yes, thank you. :-)

Oh, and yours gets 9.55858/10.

Oh, right. :-) High because it's excellent composition, good work with the technical aspects of it, but I don't know how I feel about the color scheme.

EDIT: Okay, I just looked again, and I like the color scheme. But...aw, what the heck. 10/10. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Please Say Why!!