Rate the avatar of the poster above you

9/10. i cant give it a 10 outa 10 because theres nothing all that different from your last one other then different colours and a holoy bush thing. good none theless though!! :D

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

7.5/10

just seems like it needs something more, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

PLEASE SAY WHY! That's the WHOLE point of this thread. Don't just rate, Explain! Say how it could be made better!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, you were the first one with this style of sig; the originator of a great fad, I like it, and several people apparently agree with me. :-)

9.236408/10. It doesn't exactly seem centered. But I could be wrong. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Thanks, MBL!

Yours: I like the transparency, but on darker backgrounds the design in the back is lost. Maybe add some color? Also (and this is just me being stupid) it's actually not available in three dimensions. :-)

8.7762876/10.

Are you rating my sig in the rate the Av thread? ;)

Anyway, I am available in three dimensions, at least I hope I am, I have height, width & depth so I can't be very far off three dimensions ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Actually, I just realized that ;-) Yes, I was rating your sig in the rate the av thread. But my first two criticisms and final rating stand. :-)

7/10

It's nice, but the lens flare floods in and washes everything out a little too much.

It'd be an easy 9 if it weren't for the light dominating everything.

--

Hmm... My new sig is good, but I have to admit that the avatar leaves me wanting more. [back to experiment]

Edit: I like this one better than the last one :D

Before:

whut.jpg

After:

kewlav.jpg

Looks like it says "lol idk make how cool av." But same as with your sig - very nice! :-) 6.2897869782/10 -- 9.2837827162/10 if you make it a bit easier to follow.

Ok, there we go. The new arrangement should resolve any "make how kewl av" problem. :wink:

I've already rated your's though... so... uh.... keep up the good work. :D

I'll rate Rubrica's though, because it's the most recent that remains unrated by me.

9.5/10

The water is very convincing, it looks nearly photographic.

Improvements? It needs more cowbell.