Rate the avatar of the poster above you

@0(-.-)0: Fine, the 'm' looks a little flat. If you're aiming that there be any connection between the sig and the avatar except for the shadow and the yellow-ish glow, then I see none. So 6.5/10.

I see-

A tomato.

Some leaves.

Garlic? (Hard to see on a white-ish background)

Text thrown in.

In your sig, everything looks fine, it fits. As your avatar, it looks like you copied and pasted some random food items and then typed in your name.

3/10

[before everyone starts screaming that I'm a mean person, think about it. Have you really ever seen a 10/10? There's no use giving everyone exclusively 5+ so they feel good, you just point out the problems and the creator of the avatar being rated accepts it and knows what is done wrong.]

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

No, I understand. How can I improve it though and still keep it matching with my signature?

And by the way, your avatar:

Simple, but a little too simple for me. I don't know what you've got going on in your 'Z' but I like it. Outline fits. 7/10.

Frontcannon, I'd rate that 7/10. I like that it matches (but is not exactly the same as) your signature. But, I'd like to see it tied to you a little better. Add a name or initials, maybe?

Have you really ever seen a 10/10?

Mine would be 10/10 except it is an 11/10. 8)

Don't hate. You know it's true. Every time I post in here, I win the thread.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Don't be so arrogant, you know it's only a 10.5/10. :wink:

You reminded me that I have to go finish watching Serenity though, so I'll bump it up to a 10.7/10 for now.

Frontcannon, it looks really nice, but it's kind of awkward as far as avatars go. I dunno, when I think avatar I think of something more like an icon. 8/10

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

ummmm it's a z... :oops:

3/10 i don't know how you can improve an outlined z i'm sorry.

on your left you ill see my first ever peice of vector work, feel free to rip and post it everywhere, so the whole world knows how excellen.... meh this is a mouthful.

please just rate my dodgy peice of vectored imagery...

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

wow your avatar is waaay to busy original albeit. The R doesn't fit, also the top right corner i can see you used frosted glass on some colors it doesn't fit with the flow of the thing as a whole. I will give you a couple of extra points for originality but it can still use some work. 6/10

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Frontcannon, I'd rate that 7/10. I like that it matches (but is not exactly the same as) your signature. But, I'd like to see it tied to you a little better. Add a name or initials, maybe?
Have you really ever seen a 10/10?

boltbait, didnt david.atwell make that signature for you? wasnt there a boltbait contest to make you a new av based on your other, and you said you'd wear it?

no matter, its still 11/10.

next person rate theonlychad, sorry i didnt rate.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell