Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

It's a bit small. Did you make it? If you did, 9/10, if not 5/10

Woah, woah woah. Just wait a sec.

If he didn't make it, 5/10!? Why would you give a score at all if he didn't make it?! T.T

He didn't, anyway. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/michael-jackson.gif

No need to rate my avatar.

Wait, made one for the shmeck of it. I think it's too simple and stupid, but whatever.

bluravatar.png

3/10 Stick with the one you have now. This one really too simple.

If a user didn't make their own, -5/10. OK?

More than meets the eye... :) I really like the avatar, but it might have looked better without the fading gradient. 9/10, because that robot is blackmailing me 100% pure awesomeness.

I could barely tell what it was. I had to squint to read the text. What is that? It looks like a porta-potty.

What does the text even mean?

3/10. :?

Ugh... I have to stop posting here to get my avatar RATED instead of commenting. It's been rated like 3 times. :roll:

Anyway, I like it. I like the frame and the light at the bottom, but I'm not sure how much PdN it is... 7/10.

Rate this:

colorreflectavatar.png

I could barely tell what it was. I had to squint to read the text. What is that? It looks like a porta-potty.

What does the text even mean?

3/10. :?

Yeah, the text is quite hard to read. It's the TARDIS, from Doctor Who by the way.

The text is just the lengthening of the word TARDIS.

The leaf one is plain awesome 9.999/10, the one in your post is plain yet says that you use paint.net and like it 7/10.

I was just screwing around with the avatar on the left and would appreciate advice since im not an expert

The cropping of the flower is nice. But the "breathe" isn't very good, and I don't like the water effect. (But, that's just me.)

Because you're new, 5/10.

You forgot to rate. Rate the one above you plox.

I have another:

logosrefelection.png

Oh, sorry.

Really simple (in a good way), crisp, clear and I really like the glass(?) effect in the middle: 9/10 :D

It's pretty basic, and kind of hard to read. I only know what is says because of the one of the posts above. And you sure that's not a porta-potty... :?: Anyway I give it a 6/10.

As a button, its looks good, but try making it more original. right now it looks like every other button out there. 7/10.

Nice. though the background doesnt really fit and i cant see the text clear enough. you should add a border

rate this:

bleachav.png

Pretty good. The border is getting over used, though. 6/10.

blinkav.png

Need firefox to view the animation. I think it looks a little to much like the "facebook this" buttons.

well, i like yours, but its a little too... holographic :?

7/10

i got a new one now :D made it myself this time, and its supposed to be a matching pair for my signature, so what do you guys think?