Rate the avatar of the poster above you

usedHONDA

well i like it. the shadows are a nice touch, but it could use a bit of collor, imo. a black skull on a grey letter is a litle hard to descifer (that or i've got sun in my eyes again) 8/10.

well i like it. the shadows are a nice touch, but it could use a bit of collor, imo. a black skull on a grey letter is a litle hard to descifer (that or i've got sun in my eyes again) 8/10.

the skull is earier to see than on your current one. i like that red, but u could get the collor to match your sig (since the design dose). too bad you removed the "S". maby u can outline it back, with a bit of transparency and glow. u know, like a hollow letter or something, maby in white or some other collor (at least that's my opinion). 9/10.

skip me if u want (nothing new and already rated)

the skull is earier to see than on your current one. i like that red, but u could get the collor to match your sig (since the design dose). too bad you removed the "S". maby u can outline it back, with a bit of transparency and glow. u know, like a hollow letter or something, maby in white or some other collor (at least that's my opinion). 9/10.

skip me if u want (nothing new and already rated)

Archived