Rate the avatar of the poster above you

usedHONDA

Cool av, though the font feels a little,...... ew. Haha, but I like it actually, 7/10, which is a solid score. :P

Thanks. I couldn't find a good "messy handwriting" font, and pen tablets don't work too well with pdn, so I just used the best I could get :D

You avatar...I'll give a 7/10 too. I like scenery and your effects were nice, but you didn't put very much work into it...

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

*sigh*

What happened to me? I used be really good, and now I just...*guh*

Anyways, PDNnoob...

I like it. :)

I like it, except for the fact that it really doesn't have any depth...what you could always try, no matter how little a difference it makes, it to get the layer the text is on, duplicate it, and gaussian blur it till it looks a bit more feathered...it makes it stand out a bit. :P

See?

All in all, 8/10. :D Nice.

18876_409aca80a2cd5c7c49622e4a3b11fc70

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

Cool av, though the font feels a little,...... ew. Haha, but I like it actually, 7/10, which is a solid score. :P

Thanks. I couldn't find a good "messy handwriting" font, and pen tablets don't work too well with pdn, so I just used the best I could get :D

You avatar...I'll give a 7/10 too. I like scenery and your effects were nice, but you didn't put very much work into it...

Not on PDN, but I took the photo, so I dunno if that counts... ;P

And do you want me to rate the "pfft"? Cus I'm not such a fan of it, heh, would be ok maybe with a more blocky strong font...

As for the one you have right now, 8/10, the text is a lil unreadable but other than that nice job.

• 1 month later...
2/10

Mathematician joke that I don't get :(

ok. think about how to get the area of a circle. pi x radius^2

pies arent square. they are circle. i refused to believe that pie (hence the symbol) are (radius) squared.

skull. can the barcode. looks bad. thats all i have to say. 8/10

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

2/10

Mathematician joke that I don't get :(

ok. think about how to get the area of a circle. pi x radius^2

pies arent square. they are circle. i refused to believe that pie (hence the symbol) are (radius) squared.

skull. can the barcode. looks bad. thats all i have to say. 8/10

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

a pic of a "guy" (i dunno what from) with a border, and sbtle effects. not bad, but youre capable of much better. 5/10

a pic of a "guy" (i dunno what from) with a border, and sbtle effects. not bad, but youre capable of much better. 5/10

Archived