Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

I don't necessarily enjoy the background too much but the rest is pretty simplistic and great. 7.5/10.

Aw geez, I wanna see what's said about mine. I'm scared though. Might be horrible :(

*awaits apprehensively*

It's great that you made it 100% Paint.Net, but with something like a cat in you avatar you might want to use a stock of a cartoon or real cat to work with. 6/10

Holy bloody potato. You guys have no taste.

@Shk_828: That is amazing! The animation is smooooth. Honestly quite some

work here. (PLEASE tell me you made the whole thing!) 10/10.

*Next person rate becauseiwantedto.

I like the extremely basic style of your avatar. If you ask me, it reminds me of one of those symbols for some sort of drive yards company from starwars. Maybe that's just me.. I'll give it a 7/10 It's definitely not bad.

Nah. It couldn't POSSIBLY be passed off as me, I have PURPLE eyes :lol:

As for you, I love that avv, it's really cool and I am especially fond of spacey pictures.. 9/10

Wait.. Are you saying that it needs to be larger as a reference to an actual rule, or simply visual strain? I assume the latter, but you can never be too sure..

Also, I've seen you around the forums in the add-ons section (I was actually browsing the forums here while the registration was down) and I love your avatar. It's totally perfect, great use of transparency and it just.. Works. I'm tempted to give an 11/10 but I'll have to stay with 10/10 for fairness.

EDIT: Uploaded a different one.

Wait.. Are you saying that it needs to be larger as a reference to an actual rule, or simply visual strain? I assume the latter, but you can never be too sure..

Also, I've seen you around the forums in the add-ons section (I was actually browsing the forums here while the registration was down) and I love your avatar. It's totally perfect, great use of transparency and it just.. Works. I'm tempted to give an 11/10 but I'll have to stay with 10/10 for fairness.

EDIT: Uploaded a different one.

Visual strain. There's no limit of how small an avatar can be. :wink:

Next person rate M5000.

M5000 In my opinion...the little colored...things...should be removed. I know that would make it just a picture of a galaxy...maybe some text would fix that. 6/10

M5000 In my opinion...the little colored...things...should be removed. I know that would make it just a picture of a galaxy...maybe some text would fix that. 6/10

Meh, it's from a game, it's the galaxy map for Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy as seen from the alien's perspective, without Co-op sectors highlighted.

EDIT: RATE pdnnoob, not me.

Hey, you're not supposed to rate yourself... :wink:

Work more on the emoticons, check out some emote tutorials on dA to learn proper shading. :)

The text is okay, though. Simple and no effects works sometimes. :) 7½/10.

Hey, you're not supposed to rate yourself... :wink:

Work more on the emoticons, check out some emote tutorials on dA to learn proper shading. :)

The text is okay, though. Simple and no effects works sometimes. :) 7½/10.

There are different styles of shading...I used one of the dA styles.

@VanCrusoe A little too simple for me, but then again, that's how logos are supposed to be :) 9/10

My apologies. It looked like a gradient. :wink:
I'm glad it turned out well enough for you to think that :D making gradients pixel by pixel is tough :(