Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Since neither of you have an avatar, I'll rate wolfbane's. I like the texture, and the unique design. If only I could read the text...

It merits about an 8/10. Good job!

7.5/10. A bit :AntiAliasingOff: but other than that the style of it is sort of anime which is really cool. So nice work.

well.. its :AntiAliasingOff: beacuse it was origanaly made in ms paint 2vsp0zq.jpg

Well, if it was MS Paint very nice work! :D Boosted rating.. 8.5/10? :P

As for JJgunz, it's okay, that kind of animation is cool, sure, but not original. So maybe 6.5/10. Sorry.

It seems a bit chaotic, you can't quite tell what's going on in the image. For example: you can't see enough of the rocket to tell what it is. 6/10

Next person, please rate:

f_showdownavam_aab90c2.jpg

Matching sig.

I am going to be hard on you...it looks like a deformed hair comb to me, and its pink...5/10. I hate to be harsh but i just don't like it.

Edit, no its not pink. 7/10. I always do this, i always mess it up and give a higher score.

The army cutout thing has random white pixels around it, and you could do something more with the text. 7/10