Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Hmmm, just hmmmm. Well, animation is nice, other than that, I can't say much. 5/10

lol sorry, this isnt reall my work i jus wanted to make an avie cuz i didnt have one. but im workin on a more complicated animation just wait, you will seee

tpbm rate sozo.

To JJgunz :I'm not a fan of animated sigs and avs. And the artwork itself is really very simple... so... yeah.

To Sozo: I love the new fractal style, needs an overlay border, but it's a beatiful fractal, you edit it at all?

Oooh, new style! I likethe plasma effect you've achieved, it's very good, but there are some rough edges, and maybe the background could be change a little. Unsure how though. 8.5/10.

It's good, but you should try and center the cola text more (try the align object plugin), and get rid of the square yellow background that's not so nice, so it has a transparent background and is much more like a button. 7/10

Rate this please:

zwickyavvienew.png

(I know this is my first post, but I have used Paint.NET for a long time now, and I am always looking at the forum. I was too lazy to start an account.)

Flow55, not very original, so 5/5.

Heh, I'm up here in Canada... 6/10(+1 if you made it.)

Me too. But we could just as well say "America, the gum under Canada's shoes." No offence to America, it was just a comeback.

its a little on the plain side.

seems like a lot of duplicated letters and some opacity tooken off of them. add something different to it.

6/10 and i know u will make somethin better! :wink:

9/10. I really like the metallic, "art nouveau" look.

My current avatar was made by David Atwell. Then, I took it and added the shadows using my Selection > Bevel plugin.

DA's on the left. Mine on the right.

BrownCoatUpdates.png