Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

you know what it is really good for some one who just started out! so stop saying its easy! if its so easy then put a person that know nothing about paint.net and tell them to make it!!1 :evil:!

Nice and simple, not too busy. Could use more color though. Isuggest a gradient or something in the background. Kalidogen with the colors inverted would also be nice (keep the darkness, too) Then you could use gaussien blur to soften it up a little and keep the simplicity.

8/10

Your post is ridiculous. How can you insist that Pipp isn't very good at rating,when all you say is "I like the button look"...? Very hypocritical.

----

Anyway, the avatar is very basic. There doesn't seem to have had a lot of time spent creating it. Try something new. Try creating a concept then working on it using effects, adjustments and tools. 4/10

Uhh, whose do I rate, the david.atwell's or TopHATslash's? I go with both.

Either way, I don't like numbers, I have poor judgment, so I will just make a few points on them.XD

TopHATslash: A big example on what you can make in Paint.NET. This is better than something I can do. Then again, I haven't exactly created an avatar on Paint.NET...

david.atwell: Really nice pencil sketch. For some reason, it kind of reminds me of Chuck Norris (Please please PLEASE keep that godly stuff out please...it's not an appropriate time for it.).

well i like it so i dont think it will change anytime soon

anyway: 9.5/10 is that noise on the on the bottom right corner? if so i think it would look better if that wasnt there.

A nifty little thing, I don't know why it's an M, but oh well. The colours could be different I think, and the edge ofthe M "coin" could be a bit softer. But overall quite cool indeed, 8/10.

A nifty little thing, I don't know why it's an M, but oh well. The colours could be different I think, and the edge ofthe M "coin" could be a bit softer. But overall quite cool indeed, 8/10.

It's an M because my name is Melissa...lol...but you wouldn't know that. Perhaps I should use a T instead?