Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Really interesting new style, and I really like it, like most of your stuff, 9/10. Though I think if it matched the avatar more it'd be deserving of a 10 perhaps... and perhaps the placing and effects on the text. But I do like the colours and theme. Very nice.

Vito - I love it. 10/10.

jedi12 - Great concept and you pulled it off pretty well except for the jagged render. Nice border, 9/10.

ShK_828 - If you made that all in Paint.NET, i commend you (i have never got the hang of abstracts).

Survulus - Already rated yours, if I could remember my intial score I would up it, because it's grown on me a little now. :D

New style!

Vito - I love it. 10/10.

jedi12 - Great concept and you pulled it off pretty well except for the jagged render. Nice border, 9/10.

ShK_828 - If you made that all in Paint.NET, i commend you (i have never got the hang of abstracts).

Survulus - Already rated yours, if I could remember my intial score I would up it, because it's grown on me a little now. :D

New style!

100% pdn :D

Great Avvie :)

9.0 awesome glossy effect

Pretty good, but the tree should blend more into the orange background, maybe some more blend modes or something like that could fix this. I like the colours and the border, though. :D

8/10

color is very cool and chilling, i like the simple border(s), but as with overlay the text seems to turn very dark the picture fades into black. I dont know how'd you fix that tho... easily 10/10 however. :)

I like your avatar more than your sig. It looks better compressed like that. The text is very simple and neat, nothing overly large there. I'll give it an 9+/10