Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

The font style is quite cool, like spray-painted but the backrgorund just looks a little too hectic, doesn't make the font stand out at all. But still, I'd give it an 8/10.

Simple, but I do like the simplicity. Though the "hero" is very small. And the colour of it.... I dunno, just seems it could've done better in a different colour. Despite that it's well done, 8.5/10.

I like the avatar better than the sig, but i still liked the other one better. I like the fade into white border, but the entire thing isn't as interesting as i probably should be. 8.3/10

7/10. Whilst it achieves the entire "rough skate" theme I think that exact theme has been a bit overdone. But still, well pulled-off I suppose

Also, Zwicky, very nice new sig and av there, I really appreciate the style of it.

7/10 Not bad, but...too pixelated and it hasn't got a border...Personally, I like to use borders with shadows :)

[Note to the person after me : The basic image I took to made my av and my sig is not from me :wink: ]

8/10. The image itself you've got there is pretty cool and the border is different, I haven't seen that kind before, though I prefer borders that blend in with the image a bit more, and you may have made the shadow a bit too big, not sure. Ach well, still very good work.

8/10 quite cool. id u use a sprite or draw??? just looks abit pixely. nice background aswell =).

It's a handmade avatar. Everything is done with the pencil :). And the AA can indeed be a bit better. Anyway:

8/10 I like the skull.

Totally new style Jizer, and I am quite liking it, though the avatar itself is feeling somewhat empty to me... I dunno, maybe including the ground the tree is on? I'm unsure. Still, 8/10.