Rate the avatar of the poster above you

The sort of fiery effect is nice but I don't like how the images in the corner seem stretched, and stretching images is a really bad thing to do in anything tome at least. 6/10

This is rate the Av not rate the sig.

@petewolfbane - nicely drawn button, 8/10

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

The sort of fiery effect is nice but I don't like how the images in the corner seem stretched, and stretching images is a really bad thing to do in anything tome at least. 6/10

This is rate the Av not rate the sig.

@petewolfbane - nicely drawn button, 8/10

Oh, dam, sorry, I got mixed up there. I do actually very much like your av tho, can't make out the red thing but it just has a nice look to it in general, with an interesting background with a kind of "light source" in the corner. 8/10

And as for Reverted Logic's... it is cool, but it's all Marth, so it's just a sort of copy and paste sort of thing, but still cool. 7/10.

Thanks very much, the ornament custom brush does make it seem a bit ramny perhaps, though it was intended as a Wild West almost sort of thing I like people to have different interpretations of it, makes it all interesting.

And now I've got a special halloween sig and av. That could use a border. Hm...