Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Very cool, I'm always a fan of a button well done. :D You could maybe make the bit in the middle bigger but otherwise 9/10.

New Sig. Well I wouldn't call it new but watever :mrgreen:

The sort of fiery effect is nice but I don't like how the images in the corner seem stretched, and stretching images is a really bad thing to do in anything tome at least. 6/10

The sort of fiery effect is nice but I don't like how the images in the corner seem stretched, and stretching images is a really bad thing to do in anything tome at least. 6/10

This is rate the Av not rate the sig.

@petewolfbane - nicely drawn button, 8/10

This is rate the Av not rate the sig.

@petewolfbane - nicely drawn button, 8/10

Oh, dam, sorry, I got mixed up there. I do actually very much like your av tho, can't make out the red thing but it just has a nice look to it in general, with an interesting background with a kind of "light source" in the corner. 8/10

And as for Reverted Logic's... it is cool, but it's all Marth, so it's just a sort of copy and paste sort of thing, but still cool. 7/10.

Never mind. Nobody`s perfect!

As for the `red thing' - its a Knight! And the colour is dark red, not pink. Whoever heard of a Knight wearing pink? :lol:

Like your av.Very Roman and goes nicely with the sig. 8/10

Thanks very much, the ornament custom brush does make it seem a bit ramny perhaps, though it was intended as a Wild West almost sort of thing I like people to have different interpretations of it, makes it all interesting.

And now I've got a special halloween sig and av. That could use a border. Hm...

6,6/10 don't like the colours and the motion blur effect make my eye's goes crazy btw a border should be nice.

rate it's my dog <3

The new style is really quite cool, I'd usually say too simple, maybe a very subtle gradient in the background, but other than that I really like it the new style, 9/10.

OFF: sorry sorry i am quite blind and i didn't see [ and i updated my avatar...]

ON : nice avatar pete i like the crack :D 9.5/10