How do you use the recolor tool?

When you click on the recolor tool, is there another box or tab that should come up? When I click on it nothing happens. When I tried to use the alpha mask tool, the whole program crashed. I just installed the 3.5v today. Should I uninstall and reinstall? Thanks

I've been able to use the recolor tool pretty well for regular colors. But when I try to set an alpha value for the replacement color, it doesn't seem to take. Is it possible to replace a color with a transparent (or semi-transparent) color?

I've been able to use the recolor tool pretty well for regular colors. But when I try to set an alpha value for the replacement color, it doesn't seem to take. Is it possible to replace a color with a transparent (or semi-transparent) color?

Use the magic wand tool :MagicWandTool: to select the color you want to adjust, then use the following plugin: http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3285

Hmm. I was worried you'd say that. The problem with the magic wand in this case is that the color I want to convert is not in one big blob, but instead a smattering of small islands separated by other things I don't want to change.

Sounds like the only way to do what I want is to break down and click the magic wand on each one of these.

If they are similar in color/value, hold shift while clicking on one with the magic wand.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."