Sign in to follow this  
FireFly

Permission To Host Plugins

If you are the rightful owner/ writer/ creator of any of the following plugins please tell me whether you give me permission to have download links on my site http://one.fsphost.com/KingFireFly/index.html

• [*:93359]CloudEffect.dll
    [*:93359]EdHarveysDistortionEffects.dll
    [*:93359]HexaGrid.dll
    [*:93359]IcoCur.dll
    [*:93359]TubeOblique.dll
    [*:93359]Water.dll

Please clearly state you do not want me to have them if that is the case.

Also, if your dll is on the list, please respond A.S.A.P.

If I do not get a response for a dll, then I will assume that you have given me permission.

I'm really hoping your joking about that. It's just like telling Microsoft if they don't respond to your letter within 1 day, you'll give the Vista API to the Apple Corporation (if you had the API).

EDIT: Good, but I want to let you know that Ed Harvey hasn't posted in a long time.

Yes indeedy The_Lionhearted. I come from the land down under. Where beer does flow and men chunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover.

Hi Firefly,

I much prefer the way usedHONDA is doing the PPP.

You could use my plugins the way you want as long as there is a link to the original topic. I won't send an update to all the guys want to host them... And I provide some explanation in the topic that you aren't talking about. What will you do for that?

• [*:8e3c5]CloudEffect.dll Cloud effect is useless as it is now included in PDN!
    [*:8e3c5]HexaGrid.dll Ok
    [*:8e3c5]TubeOblique.dll Ok
    [*:8e3c5]Water.dll Based on Tom Jackson's Reflection water code lab => you'll need Tom agreement I think.

CloudEffect.dll Cloud effect is useless as it is now included in PDN!

Sure not!

It's not Tom's plugin, it's Sepcot's one based on Perlin noise.

Generate thinner clouds.

Yeah I agree with Bob. Even though I have the latest pdn available, I still sometimes use that clouds plugin for when I don't want the whole area covered by thick clouds.

And about the permissions... I think I'll do what I did for BoltBait. That is just link to the exact spot on the forums where I downloaded them so there's no need to worry about updates etc.