Ideas For Any Effect/Add-in Designers Out There

Hi everyone!

I had a few ideas for some effects if anyone wants to try to develop them (I am asking anyone but me because i don't know anything at all about creating software or anything like that.) I have read all the stickies (well, most of them.) and i think i have a couple of ideas that no one has brought up yet. :D

Here they are (as well as some ideas of what will be included with it):

1.) A Frames package like the ones in various other image editing programs with frames like:

a.) An Air Force frame encompassing various Fighter Aircraft and Bomber Aircraft. (such as the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, and Sukhoi (Russian aircraft company) Su-37 Terminator (or Super Flanker or what-ever-you-want-to-call-it. :D )

b.) A "binocular" frame like they used in The Dukes Of Hazzard (looks like you are actually looking through binoculars)

and...

2.) A few color filters that just, well, make the picture look like you put a colored transparent piece of plastic in front of the lens of the camera

also...

3.) A Watermark effect that allows for an image from the internet or your hard drive to be put on an image, except washed out.

Anyone who likes these ideas and wants to make them, obviously feel free to and anyone who has more ideas for effects can list them in a reply

I just wanted to say Thanks to the designers of Paint.NET; for me, it is the perfect tool to edit my photos and at just the right price, too! :D

You don't need a parachute to skydive;

You need a parachute to skydive TWICE.

Thank you Down, and Extra, can you? I have not yet come across a watermark tool (or maybe you can do it in layers: i haven't used layers yet cause i not very savvy with them) but i don't think they have a frame pack yet.

2) can be done in 2 steps: (a) Adjustments > Black and White (B) Adjustments > Color Balance - adjust for desired color. Of course, you need the color balance effect for that.

3) can also be done in 2 steps: (a) put your image on a new layer above the white background layer (B) select your picture layer and press F4, adjust the layer opacity slider for desired effect.

Why make effects for simple things?

EDIT: OK, I need to learn to type faster... :D

I had a couple of new ideas for effects.

1.) if this isn't a repeat of something that you can already do or is an idea

that someone already had, someone could make a feature like in google's Picasa software where you can make a collage with different frames.

(i hope though, if someone does make this, that it would be a little bit better than picasa's, because it does not allow you to see all of the photos, or allow you to move them around inside the collage.)

2.) also, there should be a feature like in picasa, again, that will allow a picture to be straightened.

thanks again for creating this software, and if anyone wants me to stop throwing ideas out, just tell me in a post

:D

EDIT: By the way, thank you for pointing the EDIT button out, but i don't find messages get across well that way. I'm not saying i'm not going to use it, i just saying my opinion

Acecombat1337, when you look at one of your own posts, to the top right you will see a button that says 'edit'. You can use it to add something to your last remark. It's a lot better than triple or quadruple posting. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Acecombat1337, when you look at one of your own posts, to the top right you will see a button that says 'edit'. You can use it to add something to your last remark. It's a lot better than triple or quadruple posting. ;)

lol Quadruple posting... lol

EDIT: LMAO!.. I should read your whole post next time.. i didn't think you said quadruple a second ago....lmao

1176172304_2_FT0_orange1.gif