:) hi, newb going for moderate needs help.

xtinCts

Hi

I got some questions but befor i want to say you guys got a nice Program its slick and easy to use :).

Ok first question. Were can i download Brushes if there are any for paint.NET

What is the best way to Blend a Render to a Backround. I got this but still no way near sattisfaction.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i136/FreshMove/Ac.jpg

And i got this Signature but what i still want is make like an Orb or Powerball in both of his fists, looking like he is channeling Chi with some static comming out of the orb. The sig is here

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i136/ ... poster.gif

Now i did all this with the Tuturials in this forum, but still need someon who can dirrect me in the right direction. The thing i really want to get good at is.

Blending.

Smudching.

And lighting, as in Glow....lighting.....Orbs......sunlight bewtween the clouds comming down effects.

If someoen could help me with 1 or 2 thing would be nice, im all into Signature makin and am really intersted. Doesnt matter if its novice Newb or Pro Tuturials.

Im eager on you help and will Help Newbies also and share my knowledge as soon as i can help. Thx

^Yup.

Blending:

First of all, you can use the :LinearGradient: tool to blend edges, to do so click on :AllColorChannels: so that it turns to :AlphaChannel:. Or you can use the Alpha Mask plugin (hmm, I don't see an icon for that).

Man, i like quoting myself...

You might want to take a look at the Feather plugin too.

Unfortunately, the brush you see is the brush you get. As of now.

...like an Orb or Powerball in both of his fists, looking like he is channeling Chi with some static...

Wow, I have no idea what you mean by that. Maybe you want some nice, profesional orbs ;).

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."