Old SOTW discussion thread *depricated*

jake2k

...just happened to be working on the ignite project...

Kweh?

* TebgDoran has had his interest piqued

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I'm a lil confused regarding the deadline. Do we have all day on the 2nd, or is the deadline up the first minute into the 2nd?

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Sorry. I meant you have all day today, the 2nd. Deadline is the coming midnight. :wink:

~ Becoming the Archetype

Alrighty, guys. I figured I'd shake things up a bit and actually open voting right after the submission window ended. Revolutionary!

Let us now chat about a theme for the next SOTW. Perhaps we can get this thing on a predictable schedule again!

~ Becoming the Archetype

Your avatar suits you right now Speedy Crazy Man Dan.

I am so into the Holidays this year. How about the Holidays for a theme.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Music, or christmas, possibly leave the christmas theme for a week or 2 so it's more apt...

Or Christmas Songs, a combination of the 2?

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I agree with JanettSue. Holidays would be a great theme. Heck, it started with an Easter SotW contest...how about ending the year on a similar note? :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Holidays, this is the American name for Christmas isn't it?

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

"Holidays" is the collective name for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year's. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ok, now that's the confusion cleared up. I presume as the theme "Holidays" is fairly broad we can select any of the celebrations we choose & make something based on them. :)

dA

How about you get to make a sig based on anything you want, but has to include different things? Say, a signature which muct include a picture of someone, uses Polar Inversion and can only be done using 5 plug-in's and 2 adjustments?

Either that, a simpler version of that or something Holidays based :)

Say, a signature which muct include a picture of someone, uses Polar Inversion and can only be done using 5 plug-in's and 2 adjustments?

Fascinating idea. Why, got something in mind? :-P

Yeah thats a good idea maybe just a picture that has to be in it that you have to keep relatively intact so you can tell its the same picture, but you can change it obviously.

equlizereffectsiglayers.png

"Winter Holidays?"