Old SOTW discussion thread *depricated*

I love making glassy things!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

well first we have to figure out if were going to award the prize of theme choosing to the winner and what the next theme will be. once thats taken care of we can get this underway ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

well first we have to figure out if were going to award the prize of theme choosing to the winner and what the next theme will be. once thats taken care of we can get this underway ;)

maybe the winner of each one gets a gold star in his sig or something too :D

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

actually i'll prob end up starting a SOTW hall of fame where i will post allt he winning sigs for people to see. Also if the winner wants to he/she can add "SOTW #X" (X= the number of the sotw of course) to the sig that they won it with.

I think that would be cool, but maybe not a star... I made a "Forumer" forum and it is possible to add pictures above the avatar... that might work. You have to be a mod/ admin to add the pictures though, which means randoms can't copy and paste the image into their sig/ avatar.

I also think that the winner should be able to decide what the next theme will be based on the themes named in this thread.

sigeb7.png

I think that would be cool, but maybe not a star... I made a "Forumer" forum and it is possible to add pictures above the avatar... that might work. You have to be a mod/ admin to add the pictures though, which means randoms can't copy and paste the image into their sig/ avatar.

I also think that the winner should be able to decide what the next theme will be based on the themes named in this thread.

I like that idea better yea, I was just brainstorming, thought maybe rick might not want do you know... do that.

knight.jpg

Sooo, when are we going to have SOTW #2? :D

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

well, an animation forum I used to go to had AOTM (animation of the month) winner got a star above his avatar or a AOTM winner userbar (people didn't copy it) maybe we should try SOTM (sig of the month) or something? they had a sub forum specifically for this...

knight.jpg

well we still haven't really decided on a theme so i guess i'll start one as soon as get that done ;)

I'll give a couple of examples:

-Black/white with one color (sin city style)

-Scenery sig

-Fav. cartoon/show/band/etc.

-Just text effects

-From scratch (no outside images)

-Elemental (fire/water/land)

-Tech style 8)

Here here! And only PDN may be used.