Old SOTW discussion thread *depricated*

jake2k

Agh!! I like the the idea of Minimalism, in fact I like it a lot. But the challenge of neosurrealism seams to be, well, challenging. The only thing is I dont see either as a good sig, but that might add more challenge. Hmm... alright. My final choice, as in no more changes at all is minimalism.

signature.png

hmm i think we should have it as abstact

I definately think we SHOULDN'T have it as abstract, or as an astract theme in the slightest. I want boundries, damnit!

:shock:

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

Well, I see some quite quick entries so far.....I'm still not quite sure what I can do for mine....

Might try and do a few versions and see which one comes out best.

Mine would have been better but the word simplistic...

hoe aout the one after this (so soon!) be a 'fancy' based one (providing that hasn't already happened)? Please :|

signaturequ6.png

On November the 21st, exploder wrote: "for the record im estonian i have:all the same letters that the english alfabeth has+äöüõ" (on a debate about his post not having the letter 'p').

Oh the ironing...

Black is a type of cheese manufactured in the lower West corner of Austria. Deal with it.

My DA : My pathetic site : Imageshack : Facebook

Mine would have been better but the word simplistic...

hoe aout the one after this (so soon!) be a 'fancy' based one (providing that hasn't already happened)? Please :|

You'll have to win, or have someone who shares your views.

@ Andrew: Sorry? Don't understand what you're saying (unless you that mean if I win, I get to choose).

@Anyone: Am I allowed to edit my entry 'cause I kinda just made a sig that owns my entry. I doubt I am, but it's worth a try.

signaturequ6.png

On November the 21st, exploder wrote: "for the record im estonian i have:all the same letters that the english alfabeth has+äöüõ" (on a debate about his post not having the letter 'p').

Oh the ironing...

Black is a type of cheese manufactured in the lower West corner of Austria. Deal with it.

A minimalistic signature...

The one I made for the SOTW #10 would be perfect for that :(:) :twisted: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen:

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

@ Andrew: Sorry? Don't understand what you're saying (unless you that mean if I win, I get to choose).

@Anyone: Am I allowed to edit my entry 'cause I kinda just made a sig that owns my entry. I doubt I am, but it's worth a try.

1. Yeah, that's what I mean.

4. Only one entry per person and no modifications are allowed after submitting your entry.

1. Yeah, that's what I mean.

4. Only one entry per person and no modifications are allowed after submitting your entry.

Aah, slight problem there then. (never mind I would hardly have won anyway...)

P.S: @ Andrew(Do tell me if you find this annoying, I will stop it if it is) Is that Wesker in your sig?

signaturequ6.png

Oh the ironing...