Can there be a SIG contest?

ok ok but when i play with the things it looks like sh***^^ :(

Choose two nice combined colors you like and draw a gradient.

Then apply the dent effect.

Then apply the tile effect...

You should have something!

Duplicate the layer and flip it H , V or H&V and press F4 and test le blend modes (negative is my prefered).

You should have something else!

I got an idea! How about a Google phone contest? I heard that Google will be creating a phone known as "Switch". I would like to have a contest to see who can make the best concept model of that.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Madjik: I think the only reason there isn't a sig contest is because No one wants to go up against you, jpope, illnab, CMD, Jake, buzzkill and all the other professional. Don't you dare reply that you aren't a professional, because from where I'm standing, you are.

TY! Well, I'm a computer professional. But I'm not at all graphist!

This is why my works could look like child's drawing with a lot of effects. I feel myself not able to compete with the others, but I give it a try. Of course if you don't try, you won't be better than...

And effects/tutorials over this forum are a good 'tool' to have some kind of 'professional' look! IMO

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think I'm horrible at making sigs, but if most people want to, we could start a SOTW-type of thing. Just some of the *horrible* sigs I've done:

Side.png

Tryout.png

Gtadents.png

Background.png

Random.png

PoPTTH.png

VincentSig.png

Abstract.png

Abstract2.png

And a couple I made for people in my sig shop:

CareBear.png

CarnageSig.png

Snake.png

CroatsCroatia.png

Paintball.png

So now you see how bad I am! Thus why I don't stand a chance at SOTW contests but I would still like one for practice and to improve skills... And most importantly: See the pro's at work. :wink:

BlackandWhite.png

...SOTW contests but I would still like one for practice and to improve skills... And most importantly: See the pro's at work. :wink:

• [*:06f00]
SOTW Discussion
[*:06f00]SOTW #1 - finished
[*:06f00]SOTW #2 - just started (April 25th)

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

these are the bomb! dont know what u are talking about lol horrible cuss they are i love the care bear one ^_^

Personally, I think I'm horrible at making sigs, but if most people want to, we could start a SOTW-type of thing. Just some of the *horrible* sigs I've done:

Side.png

Tryout.png

Gtadents.png

Background.png

Random.png

PoPTTH.png

VincentSig.png

Abstract.png

Abstract2.png

And a couple I made for people in my sig shop:

CareBear.png

CarnageSig.png

Snake.png

CroatsCroatia.png

Paintball.png

So now you see how bad I am! Thus why I don't stand a chance at SOTW contests but I would still like one for practice and to improve skills... And most importantly: See the pro's at work. :wink: