Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Panchdara said:

... but the file sizes are different - different versions?

The difference in files size is due to the lack of an image for the Plugin Browser in one of the files.

 

@Panchdara thanks for the info. In coming days I will edit all links on the site paint-net.ru in accordance with links by MadJik's files.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

hey so I tried downloading this as this was mentioned in an answer to a mutual question someone had about the features of paint.net, I tried downloading this, and all worked fine until I tried to distort a text image, which disappears completely after attempting to distort it for it to be put on a garment at the right angle

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mr. Mage said:

hey so I tried downloading this as this was mentioned in an answer to a mutual question someone had about the features of paint.net, I tried downloading this, and all worked fine until I tried to distort a text image, which disappears completely after attempting to distort it for it to be put on a garment at the right angle

 

Hmm...my first thought, after tinkering with text a bit, is to double-check the steps factor in relation to the X/Y offsets. I accidentally lopped off the end of a letter!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

 

Hmm...my first thought, after tinkering with text a bit, is to double-check the steps factor in relation to the X/Y offsets. I accidentally lopped off the end of a letter!

I'm not sure how to do that, I'm a noob with paintnet and PC in general, but I do want to inform you that this isn't text generated within paintnet, it's simply put, a png image, but it's just text in it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr. Mage said:

I'm not sure how to do that, I'm a noob with paintnet and PC in general, but I do want to inform you that this isn't text generated within paintnet, it's simply put, a png image, but it's just text in it

 

The origin of the text shouldn't make a difference. When you open up the effect, you see all the sliders? Those will control the appearance of the final image. (I usually grab the top of the effect window with my mouse and move it to the side so I can see the canvas.) Try moving the sliders for X, Y, and steps factor to see  how it looks.

 

And we've all been noobs at some point. How are you gonna learn if you don't ask? :)

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LionsDragon said:

 

The origin of the text shouldn't make a difference. When you open up the effect, you see all the sliders? Those will control the appearance of the final image. (I usually grab the top of the effect window with my mouse and move it to the side so I can see the canvas.) Try moving the sliders for X, Y, and steps factor to see  how it looks.

 

And we've all been noobs at some point. How are you gonna learn if you don't ask? :)

none of that matters; my image disappears the second I click on the tube effect

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Remove your selection before running the tube effect. Ctrl+D

that fixed it, thank you, and I've seen a lot of helpful guides and plugins from you 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...