Tube Effect (or oblique cylinder?)   What's this? Photo sample from:   This is a distort effect plugin. It allows you to distort the image as if you put in on a cylinder... While moving, if the image leaves the area on a side it will reappear on the other.   In fact it was originally 99% made with CodeLab...(1% for external text editor, and for the icon).     Download the DLL Plugin TubeOblique.d