how would you guys make my pictures better?

painter2000

There are steps posted here:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewt ... 1665#21665

You could use PhotoBucket, ImageShack, even your own server if you have one. Just put the path between tags.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

So im no van gogh or even grade school level, but i make short comic strips. Take my drawing and make it better or do whatever.

Image removed. This is a family friendly site. ~BoltBait

Did you do that using a mouse? It almost looks like it.

If you did, that is your first problem. Drawing freehand with a mouse is almost impossible. A digitizer is better.

Ore, hand draw it on a paper, and use a scanner. Then you can make a new layer on top of your drawing. And then draw it with a mouse using your hand drawing as a guide. That can actually work, if you use the curve tool.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Lol of course its a mouse you dont have to be polite. Its like an exosketch i know. What do you mean by a digitizer, i was looking at the tutorials and i couldnt see what you were talking about. I do my drawings at work, so i got a lot of free time.

I'm sure it would look a little better if your weren't using the the pencil or paint brush for all of your shapes.

Try using the different Shape Tools( :RectangleTool::RoundedRectangleTool::EllipseTool: ) and the Bezier Line tool(:LineCurveTool:).

Also, you may want to consider using the Text tool for your names and captions.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I'm sure it would look a little better if your weren't using the the pencil or paint brush for all of your shapes.

Try using the different Shape Tools( :RectangleTool::RoundedRectangleTool::EllipseTool: ) and the Bezier Line tool(:LineCurveTool:).

Also, you may want to consider using the Text tool for your names and captions.

So i tried what you said. Draw without using the mouse, man thats hard. How do you draw a person? My very first attempt, what do you think of your portrait? :D

BARKBARK.png

Ok try this...

Draw your figure like you normally would... THAN! make a new layer ontop, and try covering what you just did, with the line tool's, square tool's, etc and eventually they will look normal...

Ok try this...

Draw your figure like you normally would... THAN! make a new layer ontop, and try covering what you just did, with the line tool's, square tool's, etc and eventually they will look normal...

Ahh i got you, but how do i get rid of the old layer? And how come the eraser doesnt totally erase, like its all checkered.

Yes i know, noob alert

Ok try this...

Tip: Before you start drawing on the new layer; set the opacity of the lower some down. ~ 150 or something. Or draw with a deferent colure. Drawing a black line in a transparent layer, on top of a black/with drawing is bad karma. Believe me.

Ok try this...

Ahh i got you, but how do i get rid of the old layer? And how come the eraser doesnt totally erase, like its all checkered.

Yes i know, noob alert

Make a new layer. Move down under the “godâ€

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.