Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

[UNOFFICIAL] Paint.NET-Plugin-Pack (PPP)

The only one I absolutely refuse to let you use is my Halo effect.

I would like to publicly appologize for writing that one.

Oh, and don't bother putting the arrow one in there either. I have a feeling that the next release of PdN will be able to draw arrows.

Will you be including my custom palette file?

Yeah but I think I gave him permission to do that, and even if I didn't it is clearly being used "for discussion or promotion of Paint.NET."

usedHONDA's logo will just cause confusion. A lot of people come on to the forums and just grab the plugins, and if a different logo is being circulated en masse then it will just be bad.

Most likely if I were to use anywhere BUT here(the PDN forum)

Quit hating!!!!!

Heh. No hate at all!

I absolutely love the work. I just don't want you to get into trouble.

I was wondering about the documentation!

A lot of plugins need some explanation on how they work.

What are you going to do for that? A link to the original post ? Something else ?

I have several options:

Link to the plugin page

Add a shot description as one of the setup pages

Both

Don't explain :im the devil:

I'll figure it out once I finish the first release of the PPP.

What about new plugins, is this pack something something we have to download every so often or will it have some updater like PDN? I'm useless when it comes to the inner-workings of programs (much better using them than creating them) so would this be feasible, an updater to the pack for plugins that have been - as MadJik put it - 'validated'?

This is really going to be for the ones that have a few or no plugins. Newer versions will come out when plugin updates are released. You can download PPP every time there's a plugin update, or you can download the plugin by itself on the forum.

Update:

I have two different installers. Two different installer creators. One looks complete, but without any option to choose what plugins you want to install. The other one will have that option by the end of the day.

BTW, Here are my banners:

pluginside3.jpgplugintop.jpg

...without any option to choose what plugins you want to install.

I view this as a critical component to the plugin pack.

Yeah, that ruins the purpose of making an installer. The installer I'm working on right now is going to give you an option (and hopefully a description!)

This is really going to be for the ones that have a few or no plugins. Newer versions will come out when plugin updates are released. You can download PPP every time there's a plugin update, or you can download the plugin by itself on the forum.

Ah right, that's cleared it up thanks.

i got this idea too :D

But without knowing weather i need the permission i created one installer

if you need any help i am here. My father is a lawer so i can try and make him write terms and conditions. and i can also write a file which will describe the function of effects.

I've got a working installer, now. Now I just need to add some descriptions to the plugins, a license agreement, and a credits page. After that I'll create cooler icons and buttons.

I've got a working installer, now. Now I just need to add some descriptions to the plugins, a license agreement, and a credits page. After that I'll create cooler icons and buttons.

can i have a look at alpha 1 if possible??