[UNOFFICIAL] Paint.NET-Plugin-Pack (PPP)

The only one I absolutely refuse to let you use is my Halo effect.

I would like to publicly appologize for writing that one.

Oh, and don't bother putting the arrow one in there either. I have a feeling that the next release of PdN will be able to draw arrows.

Will you be including my custom palette file?

Yeah but I think I gave him permission to do that, and even if I didn't it is clearly being used "for discussion or promotion of Paint.NET."

usedHONDA's logo will just cause confusion. A lot of people come on to the forums and just grab the plugins, and if a different logo is being circulated en masse then it will just be bad.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I have several options:

Link to the plugin page

Add a shot description as one of the setup pages

Both

Don't explain :im the devil:

I'll figure it out once I finish the first release of the PPP.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

What about new plugins, is this pack something something we have to download every so often or will it have some updater like PDN? I'm useless when it comes to the inner-workings of programs (much better using them than creating them) so would this be feasible, an updater to the pack for plugins that have been - as MadJik put it - 'validated'?

This is really going to be for the ones that have a few or no plugins. Newer versions will come out when plugin updates are released. You can download PPP every time there's a plugin update, or you can download the plugin by itself on the forum.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Update:

I have two different installers. Two different installer creators. One looks complete, but without any option to choose what plugins you want to install. The other one will have that option by the end of the day.

BTW, Here are my banners:

pluginside3.jpgplugintop.jpg

Yeah, that ruins the purpose of making an installer. The installer I'm working on right now is going to give you an option (and hopefully a description!)

This is really going to be for the ones that have a few or no plugins. Newer versions will come out when plugin updates are released. You can download PPP every time there's a plugin update, or you can download the plugin by itself on the forum.

Ah right, that's cleared it up thanks.

i got this idea too :D

But without knowing weather i need the permission i created one installer

if you need any help i am here. My father is a lawer so i can try and make him write terms and conditions. and i can also write a file which will describe the function of effects.

I've got a working installer, now. Now I just need to add some descriptions to the plugins, a license agreement, and a credits page. After that I'll create cooler icons and buttons.

• 3 weeks later...