How to Install Plugins ×

Kaleidoscope your picture (update ymd:171210)

MadJik

Congats on your latest effect.

Keep 'em coming!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Hi Madjik,

Slight adjustments needed to the UI as the upper half of text above the lower 3 sliders are invisible.

Wonder if the revised dll isn't properly posted yet because it's no different from the previous except for the missing upper half of text.

It works thanks.

Just wondering: it grew up 4kb (28 ->32) for 4 buttons and a slider?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Hi Madjik & All,

The upper half of "P, C & R " in "Piece Selector (Modulo), "Color Adjustment', and "Radius % amount" are missing on my screen.

Wonder if it's only my notebook that has this problem?

Ummm... Just Stopping By Again, Been A While Since I Logged In And Posted, Smashboards Have Been Ruling Me... Nice Plugin BTW.

It works thanks.

Just wondering: it grew up 4kb (28 ->32) for 4 buttons and a slider?

...and Angle rotation that needs an extra link...

Hi Madjik & All,

The upper half of "P, C & R " in "Piece Selector (Modulo), "Color Adjustment', and "Radius % amount" are missing on my screen.

Wonder if it's only my notebook that has this problem?

Did you change your windows fonts (bigger size)?

I could reposition the things, but it will enlarge the whole UI.

Thanks all for your thanks ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i've downloaded this but i cant open it from there, it always tells me i need to open it with something else, so what ever i try doesnt work, but i REALLY want this. i searched it out online. and regestered with paint.net for this, so please, a little assistance would be great! :?:

i've downloaded this but i cant open it from there, it always tells me i need to open it with something else, so what ever i try doesnt work, but i REALLY want this. i searched it out online. and regestered with paint.net for this, so please, a little assistance would be great! :?: