World's Greatest Commercials!

What's the funniest commercial you've ever seen? Post it! Want to debate if that Snickers commercial from the Super Bowl was funny at all? Post it!

Okay, that was a short description, so let's get on with the thread!

One commercial that really makes me laugh is that Raisin Bran Crunch with the Kellog's thing. Unfortunately, I can't find it on youtube :cry:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I loved the ESPN football one, where that little short stuby guy comes in, sits on the PT table, and gets ready for some physical therapy. and the football player gets his finger poped back into place, the guy (non football player) just faints...

I genuinely enjoy all Careerbuilder and ESPN SportsCenter commercials, but this one (not of either of the aforementioned companies) has got to be one of my all time faves.

I may not be "the best," but I'm PRETTY DARN GOOD!

Frank & Louie -- A history?

Another compilation -- It contians some commercials shown in the first one along with some that are not.

Some others...

Scheming primates

Special bottle opener

Primates revenge

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...