Sign in to follow this  
GalacticCowboy

*Stupid* web error message on MSN

Ahh, I see. I tested it with IE7, FireFox, and Opera, and the only browser in which I encountered that error was Opera. As it turns out, I have Flash 8 for IE7, and it works.

Here I was, trying to be all cool 'n predicty... 8)

I just realized why I was so confused about this post...I coudn't see your picture! Apparently the computer at home is not displaying some of the pictures off this forum...CMD do you know what's going on, and cowboy who's hosting your image? That may help me figure out what's wrong...

Just had to share this... Nothing like forcing people to use old technology... especially when two of the three are from your own company...

msnvideoerrormessagejn6.th.jpg

(The latest versions are 7, 11 and 9, respectively.)

\

You realize that this is not a tech support forum and your question isn't even Paint.NET related? I surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet...

I see. Looks like it is me who is *stupid* :oops:

Having looked at the message in a new light, I have determined that MSN is doing a bad job of attempting to tell us what it's minimum requirements are.

The only problem I had with MSN: They deleted my account because of a lack of activity.

They did that to me, but when I logged back on it told me that my account had been reserved for me and all my contacts were intact just all my mail and settings were deleted.