Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

I feel so stupid :oops: . Just before I posted, I read that and found out what F5 does...

...your too busy posting to eat your mountain of Easter eggs. (I'm not that busy :P)

...You are mad at your brother, because he got you up early to find your easter baskets when you had stayed up till two o'clock in the morning working on a new sig...guilty...

...you have a dream that you are on a giant canvas that is covered by great art when a killer eraser comes to wipe you away.

:shock: I don't even want to know where you got that one...

...while redoing over 100 buttons in pdn, you relize that it only takes you 5 seconds to do the following adjustments:

Rectangle select; 1 second

Black and white; Ctrl+Shift+G; .5 seconds

Curves adjustment; Ctrl+Shift+M>Enter; 1 second

Brightness & Contrast; Ctrl+Shift+C>Enter; .5 seconds

Save as...> _____.png; Ctrl+Shift+S>Enter; 2 seconds

... and it takes that long to do all 100 of them :D

...you have a dream that you are on a giant canvas that is covered by great art when a killer eraser comes to wipe you away.

:shock: I don't even want to know where you got that one...

You don't have to worry - I'm not that obsessed. I just have a very creative mind.

...you would rather learn how to code in C# to write your own plugins than wait until the next version of PDN is released.

...if you make a mistake in the real world and your basic instinct is to press Ctrl+Z.

I keep thinking other things in life have Ctrl+Z attached to them somehow...I burnt my popcorn tonight and immediately thought "oh I'll just undo that...oh wait..."

...you wonder if God created the sky using C#.

i do that all the time ctrl c,v, and z

.....you try to stick your thumbdrive into a piece of paper

....you forget you have school/work

....you dont do your homework

....you hand in your homework as bbcode

....you use pdn for every darn thing while there are others...

....you think of making your own animator vs. animtion.....probably number 3 (my friend helped make animator vs animation 2

Try clicking 'edit' in the corner. You can add to a post that way.

... you install a copy of PdN on every computer in your church so you can act upon that sudden inspiration.

(actually, I did that so my pastor and I could make graphics for our church website.) :)

...if you make a mistake in the real world and your basic instinct is to press Ctrl+Z. (That's actually happened to me!)

Yep, same here lol!

....your listening to the teacher in class and you see the PdN eraser making the teacher's head transparent.