Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

... You are really very pleased that CMD has come back! Yo! Long time no see/speak/look at typeface typed by you!

Hang on, so that means that if CMD was kidnapped, but was found, and his mother was really very pleased he'd come back (obviously), hat would make her a PDN addict? :D

Yes, I'm glad he's back too.

You know all the RAM bytes of a standard running of Paint.NET off-by-heart so that when you come across a computer you can add them to the memory and use Paint.NET. Now people realise why, after a new version is released, you leave the forum for 5 days.

You know all the RAM bytes of a standard running of Paint.NET off-by-heart so that when you come across a computer you can add them to the memory and use Paint.NET. Now people realise why, after a new version is released, you leave the forum for 5 days.

huh. was that derected to me or in general...

Yeah, no offence taboo, but you did give me cause to question you. You seemed... obsessed, shall we say?

...when you spend twenty minutes on Who is Online tracking people's movements. Did you know that page, and that page alone (third time I've typed 'alone' in the last three days), automatically refreshes every one minute? It does, and saved me the endless tapping of F5.

I think it was also Frojo who had an equal interest in Who is Online.

EDITED: word order, and added 'automatically', because there needed to be the distinction in this case.

When you still login to see whats going on when you only have 15 mins till you flight home in the airport....

Laterz all, I should have something pretty cool to show you this coming weekend :)

When you still login to see whats going on when you only have 15 mins till you flight home in the airport....

Laterz all, I should have something pretty cool to show you this coming weekend :)

I'm starting to like Ash's trips away, he always brings us back lovely presents. Can't wait until you get back ASH. :D

...When you have.... this... in your favorites.:

PaintNETLinksScreenshot.png

...And iz (grammatical error intentional) proud of it!

(Firefox theme is Redshift, V2.)

...When you have already trawled through 26 pages of this thread, and intend to do the other 23.

...When you post/read on this forum until you need sleep, and not before.

Edit: ...When you have dyed Jake2k's hair (click for full size):

th_Jake2k-HairColorChanged1.pngth_Jake2k-HairColorChanged2.png

When you are incredibly annoyed that you forgot your thing to post in this thread.

When you can actually post something new in this thread.