You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

...when your coloring in Earth Science class your thinking "this would of been so much easier in Paint.NET"

...you hide the Paint.NET icon in your coloring

...Paint.NET is the only thing that can cheer you up from the boringness of Earth Science class

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

...you see/think of something funny and say "that would make a great PdN sig!"

...you start talking about your "family" and in reality are talking about the people on the forums.

you look at MSpaint on your desktop and laugh, thinking of when you used it and say "wow. what a dork I was back then."

...you start talking like: hey 'sup? lol w/e. OMG teh awesome!

Yeah, I'm weird. What's you're point?

...you remember when some of these were posted the first time. :P
...when you know the exact number of times 'Ctrl+Z' has appeared in one of these.

Do you?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...somebody does a drawing of your brain, and then say =Computer, you automatically change computer to PDN

strange things happen at my school :shock:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

You think the almighty god of the universe is rick brewster.

..You've seen that one multiple times. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...in school you hear something and say "this is going in the rants thread" to yourself

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

...you wake up in front of your computer

Wait, does that mean I'm addicted to PdN?

-looks around-

rich.png

Sig by CommanderSozo. Kiss him. Now. :D

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

If you use PdN, don't click this.