You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

I bet he would be shocked to learn exactly how many hidden forums there are. Or, are not. ;)
I think they'd be REALLY surprised to hear that we have Paint.NET v4.03 Alpha already. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I bet he would be shocked to learn exactly how many hidden forums there are. Or, are not. ;)
I think they'd be REALLY surprised to hear that we have Paint.NET v4.03 Alpha already. :-)
I'd be quite surprised as well...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

... you open your email and there's 27 Topic reply notifications.

Holy wow! You must subscribe to a lot of threads...

I only subscribe to my plugin threads...

I went on a bit of a posting spree in the Overflow section yesterday (not somewhere I usually frequent).

I get notifications from every thread I've ever posted in; perhaps I should unsubscribe from a few!

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

you got my hopes up for a second :cry: ill wait :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Who would have thought that the 4.xx versions of PDN would feel like a dagger in my heart? :agony (not irony):

I'm off to start making grunge brushes, bye!

*cough*It was a joke*cough*

I need to stop joking about 4.xx... ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Making grunge brushes had been in my head for a good while though. And I'm pretty close to figuring out how, from scratch. With a lot of help from verndewd though.

[Edit]Actually I found an easier way. They're way easier to get than one would think.

*cough*It was a joke*cough*

I need to stop joking about 4.xx... ;-)

.....when you actually get ticked off because you no its not true :mrgreen:

.....when you start crying because you got your hopes up, then david said it was a joke :cry:

.....when you start dreaming at night about what your going to draw tomorrow :lol: (actually happens to me)

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

...you go to sleep really wanting to show off your 1000 post sig

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

...you feel guilty when you dont feel guilty of something said here

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

...as your hold your head over the sink, still reeling from your sudden nosebleed, you look at the blood splatters and think "pyrochild's making a plugin that can do that soon"...and you smile a little bit inside. :twisted:

8) 8)

:roll:

Yeah.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

...as your hold your head over the sink, still reeling from your sudden nosebleed, you look at the blood splatters and think "pyrochild's making a plugin that can do that soon"...and you smile a little bit inside. :twisted:

haha, i like that one

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

im guilty of that, my spam day...

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix