Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

I bet he would be shocked to learn exactly how many hidden forums there are. Or, are not. ;)
I think they'd be REALLY surprised to hear that we have Paint.NET v4.03 Alpha already. :-)

I bet he would be shocked to learn exactly how many hidden forums there are. Or, are not. ;)
I think they'd be REALLY surprised to hear that we have Paint.NET v4.03 Alpha already. :-)
I'd be quite surprised as well...

... you open your email and there's 27 Topic reply notifications.

Holy wow! You must subscribe to a lot of threads...

I only subscribe to my plugin threads...

I went on a bit of a posting spree in the Overflow section yesterday (not somewhere I usually frequent).

I get notifications from every thread I've ever posted in; perhaps I should unsubscribe from a few!

you got my hopes up for a second :cry: ill wait :)

Who would have thought that the 4.xx versions of PDN would feel like a dagger in my heart? :agony (not irony):

I'm off to start making grunge brushes, bye!

Making grunge brushes had been in my head for a good while though. And I'm pretty close to figuring out how, from scratch. With a lot of help from verndewd though.

[Edit]Actually I found an easier way. They're way easier to get than one would think.

... you download a bunch of dingbats thinking you'll use them but you really dont :D because PDN has its own suprizes :D

*cough*It was a joke*cough*

I need to stop joking about 4.xx... ;-)

.....when you actually get ticked off because you no its not true :mrgreen:

.....when you start crying because you got your hopes up, then david said it was a joke :cry:

.....when you start dreaming at night about what your going to draw tomorrow :lol: (actually happens to me)

...as your hold your head over the sink, still reeling from your sudden nosebleed, you look at the blood splatters and think "pyrochild's making a plugin that can do that soon"...and you smile a little bit inside. :twisted:

8) 8)

:roll:

Yeah.

...as your hold your head over the sink, still reeling from your sudden nosebleed, you look at the blood splatters and think "pyrochild's making a plugin that can do that soon"...and you smile a little bit inside. :twisted:

haha, i like that one

...that you waste a perfectly good day on the forums because thats the best thing you have to do (this is me 8) )

...that you self combust over excitement of a new plugin :D

...it becomes your new life :D