Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

When all you can think of while watching Beowulf is about:

Hey, I wonder if I can do that in PDN?

I think I can do this in PDN.....

...When you heard that and smiled like a fanboy, knowing Ash was about to blow your mind again... :-) Can't wait for you to see if you can.

When you make something that you weren't planing but just because a fellow users think you are going to. :)

Better yet...

viewtopic.php?p=130027#p130027 :)

when you are up at 2:50 and still have no idea what to do about the SOTW contest coming up....and when this concerns you so much that you just can't sleep

...your drawing something on paper and you make a mistake and look for the undo button but cant find it and then you start saying undo to yourself ... :? hehehe

...you download a plugin to find that you already installed it 2 months ago and forgot about it because you have so many plugins to keep track of.

...you have 134 plugins and still feel at a loss knowing there's still a few left undownloaded :(

EDIT: 135 plugins :P

... You know that any day now, BoltBait is going to reset your post-count. :shock:

You're more likely to have so many posts that the counter overflows and wraps around to zero 8)

... You know that any day now, BoltBait is going to reset your post-count. :shock:

You're more likely to have so many posts that the counter overflows and wraps around to zero 8)

*points at your and usedHONDA's post counts*

I've seen forums with posts up in the 10,000s, so I'm not sure. But the day it happens, it'll be like another Y2K... P100K!

...you get PMs asking how you made your Vista-like signature in Paint.NET (I'm at 7 right now).

...You know all the URL's to the topics on this forum off by heart (that's 7880 URL's!)

More than that, actually. You also have to think of every single control panel page, every single member page, every single page of the FAQ, all the various information and error pages, Logout screens, login screens, any hidden forums there may or may not be with all the threads within... :shock:

...You know all the URL's to the topics on this forum off by heart (that's 7880 URL's!)

More than that, actually. You also have to think of every single control panel page, every single member page, every single page of the FAQ, all the various information and error pages, Logout screens, login screens, any hidden forums there may or may not be with all the threads within... :shock:

:shock:

..any hidden forums there may or may not be with all the threads within... :shock:
Oh, that's right, your secret Mod lounge, I recall a moderator mentioning that before...

Memory like an ephalent* I have.

*purposely spelled wrong.