You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

... when you dump your mega HOT girlfriend because she threatend to delete paint.NET from your icons list. :D

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

did you???

...you care would take PDN over anything else

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

...your writing and realize that you misspelled something and wonder why firefox does not underline it like it does on the PDN forums

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

haha, i was doing that on the weeworld website, and for the start-up and ui of Trend Mirco's security center

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

When all you can think of while watching Beowulf is about:

Hey, I wonder if I can do that in PDN?

I think I can do this in PDN.....

...When you heard that and smiled like a fanboy, knowing Ash was about to blow your mind again... :-) Can't wait for you to see if you can.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

mwahaha.gif

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

OooOoo !

-----------------------------

* When the animal in ash his avatar is talking to you !

* You always keep thinking how do i do that in paint.net !

* when you are ( like me ) browsing for 7+ hours the forums.

* when you are kicking people for an computer

* when i am posting on this topic .....

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

mwahaha.gifx2!

A few geeky ones:

...when you get a virus on your computer, you immediately copy the Paint.NET folder onto your secondary hard drive

...you have 95+ DLLs in your Effects folder

...you make bi-quarterly backup copies of your Effects folder

...every image in your SD must go through Paint.NET before it touches your hard drive

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

... you're actually, surprisingly, drawing free hand, and your instinct is to dup and flip half the drawing so it can be perfectly symmetrical on both sides :D

... you can't sleep at night because you're: wondering if anybody has posted comments on your posts

trying to figure out how to make a better aurora effect around your planets and an actually realistic space...uhm... cloud thing*...(I guess I was a bit over-specific , huh)

*See Sig :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

...you get exited over new posts in this topic hoping you can relate it to yourself

...the only thing you can ever think of drawing is the PDN icon

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

... you don't need your digital camera because you can just as easily and realisticly draw things in PdN

that would be nice. :wink:

...when you no longer see the point in drawing with a pen(cil) and paper because of the Pencil Sketch effect.

And one that I've been 'guilty' of doing recently:

...when you start looking up tutorials for Photoshop with the sole intention of proving you can do it in Paint.NET.

...you go gaga when ever you see the words Paint.NET on any website other than this, or anywhere other than this

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix