Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

When you spend about an hour staring at something trying to get it to look right... >_>

(In my case, my mom's truck's lighter) (I feel I've gotten much better at PdN from this. :D))

th_lighter.png

th_chromelighter.png

th_newlighter.png

th_liplighter.png

I like the 2nd one most

That was mean. The 4th one is the best now hes gonna feel like hes wasted loads of time and get really upset.

I Like these forums. I'm not addicted yet. I hope, but I am using them more than I'm actually using PDN. :shock:

Save me someone.

I like the 2nd one most

That was mean. The 4th one is the best now hes gonna feel like hes wasted loads of time and get really upset.

I Like these forums. I'm not addicted yet. I hope, but I am using them more than I'm actually using PDN. :shock:

Save me someone.

It wasn't too mean, just his opinion. Plus, it inspired me to add a lip to the second one.

Now I'm torn on which one I like better. haha :D

th_chromelighter.png

Compared to

th_lighter-2.png th_liplighter.png

---

Anyway, back on topic:

When you first thought on your art is whether or not the people on the forums will approve of it.

I like the 2nd one most

Save me someone.

It wasn't too mean, just his opinion. Plus, it inspired me to add a lip to the second one.

Now I'm torn on which one I like better. haha :D

th_chromelighter.png

Compared to

th_lighter-2.png th_liplighter.png

---

Anyway, back on topic:

When you first thought on your art is whether or not the people on the forums will approve of it.

Left one :) I'd go with that one.

When you tell pbnjp to stop swearing - this is a family-friendly forum, cross-referencing with rule 24:

24) Do not swear. This includes "ASCII Swearing" where letters are replaced by symbols/numbers in an attempt to get around the autosensor.
when you know a mod could do it just as well, but you want the kudos...

Though I don't really see how it makes you an addict... Unless you like... plan to kidnap your favorite PdN artists ... or something. :shock:

When you only feel good about something if someone with a 1000+ post count says it looks cool.

Unless you like... plan to kidnap your favorite PdN artists ...

Bad idea? I think not.

... when you kidnap a popular Paint.NET artist, tie them to chair and force them to work for you in your name.

Person X: 'Why, Myrddin, that's an excellent glass shelf!'

Myrddin: 'I know, he's überleet...'