You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

...when you kill yourself because the pdn forums are down

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

...you remember when there were three pages in the tutorial section. :shock:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

...you remember when there were good tuts in the tutorial section. :shock:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...you wake up in the morning sad, because you realize the dream you had last night about the release for Paint.NET 4.0 was only a dream

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

... every photograph you take is run through PDN before adding them to your eBay listings.

... it takes every ounce of morality in you to NOT post PDN on eBay as "The Best Software Ever Programmed *NO RESERVE*"

... you have to be physically restrained from emailing other eBay members to tell them their photographs suck.

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

... every photograph you take is run through PDN before adding them to your eBay listings.

... it takes every ounce of morality in you to NOT post PDN on eBay as "The Best Software Ever Programmed *NO RESERVE*"

... you have to be physically restrained from emailing other eBay members to tell them their photographs suck.

>_>

When do people sell photographs on eBay? >_>

>_>

When do people sell photographs on eBay? >_>

I'm sure many photographs are auctioned on eBay however ... my reference was not to the sale of photographs but rather to photographs of items listed on eBay.

BTW ... I was just having a bit of fun ... my sentence completions shouldn't be taken seriously.

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

...you go into shock when you get grounded from you computer, because you cant go on PDN

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

that stinks i would go crazy

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

...You feel close enough to the other members of the forum that you talk to them on a regular basis.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...when at anytime you are on you computer there are at least two windows open, the Paint.NET forum, and Paint.NET

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

...the only thing you love more than your girlfriend is the cards you made her using Paint.NET

Take my ideas if you want btw... :P

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/Crustycow304/2lovertulipsmc2.png

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/Crustycow304/starrymcnight1.png

Oh my god, that's so cute! :awwwwwwsmiley: