Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

...when you convince your computer teacher to convert from photo shop elements 4.0 to paint.net and have us do stuff that has been posted in the tutorials section instead of doing photo shop turtorials.

...when you look at an advert in the street and think yuou could have done better

...the main topic of conversation is the latest PDN plugin

...every computer in school has PDN

...you tell everyone you know that has bought photoshop about pdn just to make them angry

...the first thing you think of when you get up is "oh i better go check the pdn forum"

...you get side trackted by pdn when you should be doing your homework

...you tie a teacher in a photoediting contest (photoshop vs. pdn)

...you get excited when you have homework that you can do in pdn

guilty of all the above :oops:

When you buy a Camaro simply to get a high-res version of it to do the Gradient effect.

When you realize that it's the wrong color and you give it to a junkyard to withhold the PdN tradition of a blue Camaro.

When you realize that you can Curves+ it and go back to steal it in the middle of the night.

When you spend 15 minutes to find the right Magic Wand tolerance so that you CAN Curves+ it.

When the police knock on your door for stealing a car and you leave your entire set of precious valuables including your wife simply so you can grab your thumb-drive'd version of PdN and run for it.

When you stop running simply to run into a store so that you can check for new posts on the PdN forums.

When you hold the owner of the store up at gunpoint simply so that he WILL let you use the computer so you can check the forums.

When you don't care that all of this is being recorded onto a camera because someone just complimented your Pictoriam picture.

When the police grab you, and the video tape is right in your reach and can be destroyed, you grab for the PdN thumb drive instead.

When you care more about whether or not you won the latest signature contest then about what the judge is saying.

When you shoot the judge simply so that you can try and run for the nearest internet-enabled computer.

When you could have made it if you had remembered not to type the 12 in the address.

When you're caught right before you leave and are sentenced to being criminally insane and having an imaginary friend called Pedian (pronounce it) that's "telling" you to do these things.

When your last dying wish is to tell Rick Brewster that you love him.

When you don't care that you're on the electric chair because you finally did win that signature contest.

When "I wonder what signatures users will put up for Halloween" is your last dying thought before you feel the electr

When you buy a Camaro simply to get a high-res version of it to do the Gradient effect.

When you realize that it's the wrong color and you give it to a junkyard to withhold the PdN tradition of a blue Camaro.

When you realize that you can Curves+ it and go back to steal it in the middle of the night.

When you spend 15 minutes to find the right Magic Wand tolerance so that you CAN Curves+ it.

When the police knock on your door for stealing a car and you leave your entire set of precious valuables including your wife simply so you can grab your thumb-drive'd version of PdN and run for it.

When you stop running simply to run into a store so that you can check for new posts on the PdN forums.

When you hold the owner of the store up at gunpoint simply so that he WILL let you use the computer so you can check the forums.

When you don't care that all of this is being recorded onto a camera because someone just complimented your Pictoriam picture.

When the police grab you, and the video tape is right in your reach and can be destroyed, you grab for the PdN thumb drive instead.

When you care more about whether or not you won the latest signature contest then about what the judge is saying.

When you shoot the judge simply so that you can try and run for the nearest internet-enabled computer.

When you could have made it if you had remembered not to type the 12 in the address.

When you're caught right before you leave and are sentenced to being criminally insane and having an imaginary friend called Pedian (pronounce it) that's "telling" you to do these things.

When you don't care that you're on the electric chair because you finally did win that signature contest.

When "I wonder what signatures users will put up for Halloween" is your last dying thought before you feel the electr

This is the bes thing I've heard in a LONG time. :)

:lol:

...You look at everything and wonder how to do it in PdN.

...You spend every day sitting your computer on the doin' tuts.

...The first thing you do every day (evan before breakfast) is check the forums.

...You think about PdN instead concentrating on something inportent in school in school.

...You can't remember 10 x 2 but know that 606060 equals a dark grey color. :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Bolt Bait!

...when you convince your computer teacher to convert from photo shop elements 4.0 to paint.net and have us do stuff that has been posted in the tutorials section instead of doing photo shop tutorials.

I was about to suggest that to my teacher in my graphic design class.

...when you make a shortcut key for Paint.NET for even quicker access. (I did that yesterday)

...you almost skip dinner to finish up you sig or avatar

...you cry when you finished your animated avatar and you relize that it is to big, so you try to compress it, but even after that you still cant load it(any ideas after that???), so you cry

...your waiting on 3 emails so that you can edit images for friends, and in the mean time you can find anything cool to do in PDN, and there arnt any good new tuts, so you cry until something good happens

...you start failing in school, and you excuse is "im gona be a graphic designer when i grow up, so i dont need good grades"

...you start failing in school, and you excuse is "im gona be a graphic designer when i grow up, so i dont need good grades"

Ack! Not true, trust me. The visual communication/graphic design major at my university is one of the most difficult majors to get into. Almost as difficult as the nursing school.

That's why I'm a new media major. Less art, more tech. :-)

...finding out half of another forum user's real name makes your day. :)

You can find out my full real name by looking in the Paint.NET about box. :P