Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

By the way did you get this thread from the thread in the runescape forums, the one titled You know your addicted to Runescape when....

Nope, I've never even played Runescape (and probably never will). I got it from a thread in a Photoshop forum about being addicted to PS.

...you are actually bothered by people's sigs not being anti-aliased or transparent.

(Referring to another forum i'm on. The sigs are quite pathetic there :?)

EDIT: W00t, 400th post :D

...You install pdn on your school computer in your graphics arts class, even though they reset everytime the computer is restarted, therefor you will have to reinstall every day.

(Im doing that tommorow. I need the stuff that photoshop lacks. (Yes, pdn has stuff that photoshop doesnt, such as better curves (especialy if you use curves+), better clouds tool, Shape3D (photoshop has somethign like this I think, but not as good), and ill add all the plugins too.))

EDIT: Better gradient tool, easier UI, better blurs, and a ton of other stuff. Also, it will be a TON faster than photoshop on those computers anyways.

...You get offtopic talking about all the stuff that pdn has and photoshop doesnt.

...You install pdn on your school computer in your graphics arts class, even though they reset everytime the computer is restarted, therefor you will have to reinstall every day.

(Im doing that tommorow. I need the stuff that photoshop lacks. (Yes, pdn has stuff that photoshop doesnt, such as better curves (especialy if you use curves+), better clouds tool, Shape3D (photoshop has somethign like this I think, but not as good), and ill add all the plugins too.))

EDIT: Better gradient tool, easier UI, better blurs, and a ton of other stuff. Also, it will be a TON faster than photoshop on those computers anyways.

...You get offtopic talking about all the stuff that pdn has and photoshop doesnt.

If your school allow you to use USB thumb drives on the system.

Install PDN with all the plugins. move everything on the thumb drive.

Next day just plug it in :)

If your school allow you to use USB thumb drives on the system.

Install PDN with all the plugins. move everything on the thumb drive.

Next day just plug it in :)

I forgot to put it all on my flash drive, so I just downloaded and installed it. (Yes, the school computers do not stop you from downloading and installing stuff. Im suprised as well.) Ill just move all the plugins and pdn to my documents.

...you go through all of this just so you can use paint.net in a photoshop class.

.... When you wait to 3am when you can hear your parents snoring, pull James Bond moves from previously memorizing all the creaky floor boards and obsticles in your path during the day to get down to your computer and go on pdn.

... When the teacher asks you to explain your artwork to the class on like the 2nd day of highschool and you start out with. "well... Um... The format of this image is better visualized as..." Then the teacher says, "you're in art class taylor, not computers."

..... When you accidently skip the last period of your 1st day of highschool because you want to go on Pdn.

.... When you're sitting in class and you get irritated from trying to highlight words in notes before you realise you're using a regular pen, not a pen tablet.

...your grammar somehow mysteriously gets better ( i swear when i started posting on the forums again, my LA grade went from a B- to an A+ :shock: and when I im my friends i type in full word while dey t1p3 l1k3 d1s (takes me foever to read those things)

...your grammar somehow mysteriously gets better ( i swear when i started posting on the forums again, my LA grade went from a B- to an A+ :shock: and when I im my friends i type in full word while dey t1p3 l1k3 d1s (takes me foever to read those things)

Wow! :-) My rant is having retroactive effect!

Wow! :-) My rant is having retroactive effect!

lol sure lets go with that

... When you drink a "Wired X 344" energy drink, named as such because it has 344mg of caffeine (Mt. Dew only has ~50), just so you can finish some code to make plugins easier and faster to write, even though you have an early meeting at work the next day? :mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::bmw:

P.S. The code works. Prepare to phear.