Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

You know you're addicted to Paint.NET/the PDN forum when...

When a beta for pdn comes out, when you start it up, right above the image it shows something on when that version will expire. By the time that that version would expire, a new version would have come out.

When a beta for pdn comes out, when you start it up, right above the image it shows something on when that version will expire. By the time that that version would expire, a new version would have come out.

...you have a huge amount of last posts!

... you get angry at the guy who does this because all his posts consist of 1 or less sentences making him a spammer! :evil:

...you have a huge amount of last posts!

... you get angry at the guy who does this because all his posts consist of 1 or less sentences making him a spammer! :evil:

...you don't write a tutorial on how you made your sig because you don't want people ripping you off!

*EDIT:

Also, I wouldn't want the tut to get lambasted for just being a tutorial compilation...cuz that is what it would be!:D

...you don't write a tutorial on how you made your sig because you don't want people ripping you off!

*EDIT:

Also, I wouldn't want the tut to get lambasted for just being a tutorial compilation...cuz that is what it would be!:D

*EDIT:

...you appreciate people who do share secrets on how to do cool things with their sig... :D (I'm thinking starscape bb00)

*EDIT:

...you appreciate people who do share secrets on how to do cool things with their sig... :D (I'm thinking starscape bb00)

...you have made the last post in all sections except bugs, localization, and the programming ones.

Also, I forgot about the MSC. Its been a while sence I worked on mine.

...you revive this thread and risk being hated for it because you want to hear what newer Paint.NET users would say

...this is your homepage.

...every time you're submitting a deviation on dA, "Paint.NET" is one of your tags... even if you didn't edit that image in Paint.NET 8)

...this is your homepage.

True.

...every time you're submitting a deviation on dA, "Paint.NET" is one of your tags... even if you didn't edit that image in Paint.NET 8)

Also true :oops:

Darn, I'm guilty :wink:

...when you're telling your real-life friends a funny story that happened to your friends on the forum.

Seriously, it happened. I was telling a friend of mine a story about Pyro and I being the same person, and then another about the Corrupt-a-Wish thread. Halfway through the story, I said "Um...okay, well, I think I feel sufficiently geeky now. Can we move on to something else?"

*hangs head in shame*

(Offtopic: Could a mod or the creator of this thread PLEASE rename it so that the word "YOU'RE" replaces "YOUR"? It bugs be like nothing else. Make it stop. Please? I'll give you a cookie png!

(Offtopic: Could a mod or the creator of this thread PLEASE rename it so that the word "YOU'RE" replaces "YOUR"? It bugs be like nothing else. Make it stop. Please? I'll give you a cookie png!

So true. It's bad enough in general conversation, but as a thread title, it's simply maddening.

...when the biggest cookie you've ever made is a .PNG of one that fills the entire baking sheet. Complete with steam! :-) Fresh from the oven, Ash. We thank you.

cookie.png

COOKIE!