smudge?

iwan13

HELLO! .. ive using PDN for a few months... and i am happy to say that photoshop iz a zero compared to this AMAZING program ... even tho PS has much more options it does not have the same ... charm (so to speak) and PDN... :] anyways ... i downloaded few plugins that people here made and if i could i'd donate .. but ido not own a credit card nor any means to donate from my country( very sorry :(( ).. i decided to register(one of mails is banned ... i do not know why ... i hadnt register before as far i remember) and if posible make some tutorials ... let me get to the point ...

i was wondering if you could add ... something like smudge tool ive seen in PS... i realy think it would be usefull... i was just wondering .. it would be a stupid thing to ask of you anything ... since you are busting your backs for FREE!

tnx in advance :]

sigyx4.png

oh no ....this was a rash thing to do .. i am very very very sorry....

i should have known better ... thanx mate

i feel like a numb skull now :/ ... anyways .. ill read em all..

thanx again :]

and also sorry :(

sigyx4.png

Do a forum search on "smudge" and you will get your answer... :wink:

Or you could spare him the time clicking through two dozen threads and just tell him that no, there isn't a smudge plugin and yes, it's on the popular feature requests list so chances are it'll be a standard feature in PDN in a future release.

Do a forum search on "smudge" and you will get your answer... :wink:

Or you could spare him the time clicking through two dozen threads and just tell him that no, there isn't a smudge plugin and yes, it's on the popular feature requests list so chances are it'll be a standard feature in PDN in a future release.

Or he could spare us time clicking through his and everyone else's already answered threads.

Besides, I am not authority on which features will make it and which will not...Neither are you. The Popular Feature post isn't a roadmap, it's mostly there to keep posts like this from happening. The roadmap is here.

All people have to do is read the first two(not two dozen) threads in the GD and they will usually have their answer...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

So, lets throw common sense to the wind!

I think your right! I would much rather have a forum full of redundant posts and friendly(albeit daft) members...

That totally beats being informed and responsible!

Alrighty, that's enough off topic arguing. :wink:

Eraesr:

Barkbark's original response was not rude. It helpfully (and lightheartedly, notice the winky) pointed the TC toward the answer they were looking for, while also pointing out one of the requests Rick has made to all new forum members (The RULES, section 6).

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

• 6 months later...

Phil K:

1) You have just necroposted, breaking a rule yourself ;)

2) We don't direct people to search first for the fact we don't know ourselves, we do so because it says to search first in the Rules, of which everyone should have read and abide by. If we don't know then we will not run the risk of looking a fool later on if we're caught out; if we cannot offer an answer to a person's problem then we won't waste that person's time or our own.

Please, don't make assumptions. Also, how does asking someone to search make us look knowledgeable? If no solution is offered then how can knowledge be perceived?

Have you noticed how often those who say "Do a search of forum" do so because they don't know, but want to appear knowledgeable ? :roll:

In a discussion that ultimately turned into a debate on whether a simple answer or direction to read the rules is better for the 'community', you have stepped in to ignorantly undermine the entire function of this community and further prove yourself a fool on the basis of that ignorance.

Value added?

<_<

>_>

Go away...

• 5 months later...