Sign in to follow this  
Nem

VTF Plug-In (1.1.0)

I'm having a bit of troubles with my host that makes my site is inaccessible for no obvious reason for short periods each day (seems to be a DNS thing). If it happens to be inaccessible, please try again latter and it should be good.

Sorry bout that...

The Orange Box, which contains Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode Two, has hundreds of new textures available for the upcoming TF2 beta (starting Monday). These textures are of a new version (v7.3), as such, I just thought I'd let anyone interested know that v1.0.3 of my Paint.NET VTF Plugin has been released with full VTF v7.3 support.

Nem

The plug-in uses a library I wrote called VTFLib which is a native 32-bit library. If I get a change I'll try to convert VTFLib to 64 bits and update the plug-in, but in the mean time its going to have to be 32-bit only (I'm quite bogged down with other projects).

Hey, just wondering if you had found time to do any converting... Or if it was too much of a chore to do 64-bit support.

Also, Rick, know if you can add an option to Paint.NET to force 32-bit mode on next boot? It'd be helpful with plugins like this so we don't need to install the dev tools to get around issues that this and other plugins cause.

Hello all, I'm a C# programmer(Novice/Beginner) and was wondering how would I exactly get this plug in to work with my project. I'm creating a "All-In-One" CS:Source scripter. And I wanted to add the feature of viewing/selecting the users spray for the game.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

- Poab

Hi,

I was thinking if anyone could make a VTF plugins since the site is down and it cant be used to OS 64 bit

That would be great with a VTF plugins to OS 64 bit:P

I just checked the link. It is working fine for me :?

The link takes you to Nem's Tools Page on thewavelength.net. You need to find the link on that page that says Download Archive (225kb).

The ZIP file contains two *.dll files and a helpful README textfile.