Happy birthday, Ego Eram Reputo!

ReMake

Thank you all for your kind wishes.

Despite being a 'significant' milestone, my birthday was very low key. I spent time with people I care about. Who could ask for more?

• Upvote 2

Thank you all for your kind wishes.

Despite being a 'significant' milestone, my birthday was very low key. I spent time with people I care about. Who could ask for more?

How significant? ;-)

Glad you had good day!  The older I get, the more I find that low key birthdays are the best.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

50 is pretty significant :D

Ah, a third of your life is behind you now!  ;)

How does it feel?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I remember my 50th like it was 20 years in the future.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all!

Being 50 is much like any other day. I'm not especially decrepit today compared to yesterday :D

In cricketing terms, 50 not out is pretty good - but of course everyone wants to make a ton :lol:

Thank you Dryda. How are the studies coming along?