Jump to content

Anything like free transform in photoshop but for Paint.NET?

Recommended Posts

There is also the Liquify plugin. You can set the brush to very big and "warp" things by pushing with the brush, or use the other abilities that are found in the plugin, such as pucker.


And just to provide it, here is a link to Grid Warp : http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/25327-grid-warp/

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...