Improvement suggestions

I have some improvement suggestions on Paint.Net.

Save properties
Some properties seem to get lost when closing the programm.  Next time I open it, brush and eraser tool are selected on just 2 pixels. Continueing  the next day on the same picture, the zoom size is gone, too, as well as the last layer I have worked on and the color settings. An option would be helpful to continue where I´ve stopped the day before without any changes.

Masking tools
Using the rectangle masking  tool to delete parts is quite uncomfortable if it´s used one by another. It always have needs to be drawn anew. It would be better to get last mask again e. g. by clicking the right mouse button or in connection with a keyboard key. This would be helpful for any masking tool.

That´s it for the moment.

What do other users think about this suggestions?

I have some improvement suggestions on Paint.Net.

Save properties

Some properties seem to get lost when closing the programm.  Next time I open it, brush and eraser tool are selected on just 2 pixels.

:Settings: Settings > Tools tab has these default options for all the tools. Ref http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/SettingsDialog.html

Masking tools

Using the rectangle masking  tool to delete parts is quite uncomfortable if it´s used one by another. It always have needs to be drawn anew. It would be better to get last mask again e. g. by clicking the right mouse button or in connection with a keyboard key. This would be helpful for any masking tool.

You can set the size of a rectangular selection in the Tool Bar when the rectangle tool is active. See http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/Toolbar.htmlunder the heading Selection Tools

The online documentation provides translation via Bing. I chose that believing it to be superior to Google translation. Oh and because Klingon is an option :D (everyone should really try that once).

Have you tried any other translators?

No, I have heard it on some youtube tutorials. Having worked for a translation agency I know that online translators provide trash. They only translate word by word and doesn´t know about (German) grammar. If a word has several synonyms having a different meaning in German, then these false terms are used. If some words are unknown, in this case the original English terms are used. So that is totally unhelpful.

Unfortunately, this is a free program, and translation agencies are expensive.  :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.