Question about the Curve/Line tool

Is there a brush, that when you have a 2size or 1size which adds on an extra 1size sidekick/shadow which isnt transparent or anything?

http://gyazo.com/cab13edbff0b300c48a5e0cd29306735

http://gyazo.com/f2bb424ea4a3f11359902cf770ae8e3f

Im a Roblox online clothing designer, and that'd be like really really helpful, is there any plugin for this or anything?

post any questions needed in order to help me and i'll answer them, its really boring having to draw that for collars or pretty much everything,

I've tried using the outline plugin, but that doesnt work exactly good.

The only way to do this is with a custom brush.  Consider a brush like this

yhsjjie_62.png

The only way to do this is with a custom brush.  Consider a brush like this

yhsjjie_62.png

Its not a brush, also how do I add that as a brush or a line?, I wanted it to be a line curve tool thought, since then I could just make a long and nice one of that an forexample make the torso belt in just a few seconds by drawing two curved liens.

better information:

I drew this curve with the curve/line tool:

http://gyazo.com/080549d33797c42b4ccb81058939d89f

however, I want it to be like this 

http://gyazo.com/f1d632f053c843f395e7d9fcae54318f

but then I would have use atleast 5/10mins drawing it, but if it came with the curve/line tool so that when I used the tool it'd already be:

http://gyazo.com/13ae7f306c2acd27e131585ad8402f71

^^I had to sit and draw that.

do you guys get me now?

1. Draw your line on it's own on a transparent layer.  

2. Duplicate the layer :DuplicateLayer:

3. Move one layer a pixel or two sideways with the Move tool :MoveTool: (hint: use the arrow keys for precise movements).

1. Draw your line on it's own on a transparent layer.  

2. Duplicate the layer :DuplicateLayer:

3. Move one layer a pixel or two sideways with the Move tool :MoveTool: (hint: use the arrow keys for precise movements).

54abaa64f964dc3bdc92b817fbc813df.png

thats the result, and also it makes a 2pixel sidekick line not 1pixel, so that doesnt work out good either, nor can it align perfectly.

I've tried using the outline plugin, but that doesnt work exactly good.

You probably tried pyrochild's outline plugin. Try mine instead:

Draw your line on its own layer, then run my Effects > Object > Outline object...

OutlineObject.png

Hope this helps.

post-44727-0-64236000-1436741212_thumb.p

You probably tried pyrochild's outline plugin. Try mine instead:

Draw your line on its own layer, then run my Effects > Object > Outline object...

OutlineObject.png

Hope this helps.

Think I used yours, as it has the same icon,

but thats not exactly what I want, I dont want outlines on both sides, only at one of the sides and I dont want them directly aligned, but with a pixel space.

705b5ced0a6e376afb38478ad4470505.png

ignore the 2pixel line going between the curve

There are plugins that can make lines, but I don't think they can make lines of two different thicknesses.
Curly Lines
TR's Spline Master
Parallel Lines and Patterns

I think BoltBait has a good idea. You could run the outline plugin as many times as you want, each time using a different line width. And then use the magic wand tool set to "global" to remove the color you don't want, which would then give you a space between the lines you do want. And if black lines are needed, try using brightness/contrast afterwards.

If you want to make your own brush, you can. You will just need to save it in the correct file format (sorry, I don't remember what format that is at the moment), then load the brush in custom brushes mini to draw with it. There are instructions on how to use custom brushes mini in the plugin's thread.

EER's idea about making a line and then duplicating the layer is what I would suggest. I realize you tried, but maybe if you play around with it you can figure out a way to get it to make what you want.
I tried the idea.
1) Made my line on it's layer. (flat endcaps, anti-aliasing disabled)
2) Duplicated the layer
3) Used the "Move Tool" to move the line to give the first line thickness.
4) Duplicated the layer again, and moved that line over to make my second line, the thin line.

It's not exactly an instant way of doing things, but it is easy as it's just a matter of duplicating layers and moving them with the move tool and arrows on the keyboard. I used both the over arrows and the down arrow to position the lines where I thought they looked best.

Here is a picture of two examples. I zoomed in very close and then took a screen cap, but the line width used was 1pixel.

twowidthlines.jpg

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

There are plugins that can make lines, but I don't think they can make lines of two different thicknesses.

Curly Lines

TR's Spline Master

Parallel Lines and Patterns

I think BoltBait has a good idea. You could run the outline plugin as many times as you want, each time using a different line width. And then use the magic wand tool set to "global" to remove the color you don't want, which would then give you a space between the lines you do want. And if black lines are needed, try using brightness/contrast afterwards.

If you want to make your own brush, you can. You will just need to save it in the correct file format (sorry, I don't remember what format that is at the moment), then load the brush in custom brushes mini to draw with it. There are instructions on how to use custom brushes mini in the plugin's thread.

EER's idea about making a line and then duplicating the layer is what I would suggest. I realize you tried, but maybe if you play around with it you can figure out a way to get it to make what you want.

I tried the idea.

1) Made my line on it's layer. (flat endcaps, anti-aliasing disabled)

2) Duplicated the layer

3) Used the "Move Tool" to move the line to give the first line thickness.

4) Duplicated the layer again, and moved that line over to make my second line, the thin line.

It's not exactly an instant way of doing things, but it is easy as it's just a matter of duplicating layers and moving them with the move tool and arrows on the keyboard. I used both the over arrows and the down arrow to position the lines where I thought they looked best.

Here is a picture of two examples. I zoomed in very close and then took a screen cap, but the line width used was 1pixel.

twowidthlines.jpg

Solved my problem of having to draw it all, thanks!