How do I remove elements from an image?

saintman

title: can you remove the gray face.... jewellery .... neklace and ear piercing  and tattoo from this picture please and replace with normal color of picture [HOLY GHOST MESSAGE]

I NEED IT FOR MY HOLY GHOST MESSAGE.

- God Told Me To Do this...................

after can you give me it ???????????

reply to this topic...........

post-142032-0-62623900-1436468779_thumb.

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
Edited thread title.

Forum Rule #23 strictly forbids asking forum users to do work for you.

We are happy to help you edit this image yourself.

Forum Rule #23 strictly forbids asking forum users to do work for you.

We are happy to help you edit this image yourself.

how DO I DO IT ........ i dont know what color the picture has....... is there way a to found what color the picture used. and how do i remove......... and how do i replace.........with that color i dont know........

help please ==???

Edited by saintman

One way to do it is:

Duplicate image layer and work on that layer.

Use the color-picker tool to select desired color.

Use paint brush in "OverWrite" mode and adjust hardness as desired.

613Q6Hj.jpg

Plane_Sig2.gif

One way to do it is:

613Q6Hj.jpg

i used rubber to take away the areas i did not want to show........... but how do i know what color he used..... and what program are you using ?

One way to do it is:

613Q6Hj.jpg

how do i know what colors he used `?

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT COLORS HE USED??????????????????????????????

Hi. Welcome to paint.net's forums. :)

Please read the forum rules, especially #3 and #5. I would hate to see you get into trouble. Here is a link to the forum rules :http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/2932-read-first-the-rules-yes-you-read-this-2013-12-21/

Also, just to inform you. This forum is mostly made up of other paint.net users. The help you get is from other users who are just like you, there generally isn't a lot of real professional paid support. Because most of the users here are normal people who have lives beyond paint.net, responses aren't normally instant.

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 1

Posting like that is just being obnoxious saintman.

To find the color in an image, use the Color Picker tool. The keyboard shortcut to activate this tool is K.

One way to do it is:

613Q6Hj.jpg

CANT FIND HARDNESS AND OVERWRITE.................................... VERSION 4.0.5

CAN YOU SAY HOW YOU GET IT ?`??????????????????????????????????????

First select the paintbrush in the toolbox. Then you'll see the paintbrush parameters as shown above, hardness and blending modes among them.

CANT FIND HARDNESS AND OVERWRITE.................................... VERSION 4.0.5

CAN YOU SAY HOW YOU GET IT ?`??????????????????????????????????????

Please stop shouting. Use lowercase and single punctuation marks. Read the rules of the forum.

midoras signature.gif

Don't know why I even bother. Here is a quick tut. I tried to make it as Idiot-Proof as possible, let's see if I succeeded....

Erase.mp4 (2 MB) 

Things like this sort of put new members/users from asking questions. Masked insult but not by much. I was always brought up to believe that something is only easy if you know the answer/that nobody knows everything. And I thought the sotw discussion was off putting:

new_sig.png

Things like this sort of put new members/users from asking questions. Masked insult but not by much. I was always brought up to believe that something is only easy if you know the answer/that nobody knows everything. And I thought the sotw discussion was off putting:

You're right and I agree with you. However the OP was extremely rude and ungrateful. Heck he really wanted someone to do the work for him. I didn't have to make that tut, I actually felt bad for him. By the way, there are many ways to do this, this is just one way.

I certainly don't claim to know everything about anything. At least I gave instructions, where is your help?

• Upvote 2

Plane_Sig2.gif

I certainly don't claim to know everything about anything. At least I gave instructions, where is your help?

That seems to sum up what I was alluding to.

I offer no help because I signed up here to check out paint.net after a friend pointed me here. He told me to check out a couple of members who are no longer active, but especially their tutorials; which show the way. He also warned me to ignore the sometime biters who can surface

As a new member/user I must admit to being impressed by the software if not some attitudes. Maybe just buying the mastering paint.net book will be more beneficial for new users 

new_sig.png

Exactly the same way I learned Paint.NET. Only more heavily self taught. The difference between me and you is I go out of my way to help people not criticize how others help. It's an open forum, you can get both good and bad advice. You get what you pay for.

Keep learning. Paint.NET is a very good image editor that I feel is often under-rated. 

• Upvote 3

Plane_Sig2.gif

Says a lot when reputation points are given by others for sniping.

I'll say this so it's idiot proof - I go out of my way to help people often - but not on here because I don't know how to.Yet.

Rudeness is not a becoming trait in anyone. I was just making an observation that there is no need to be disparaging to someone who obviously doesn't 'get it'. 

I guess biting newbies here is not against the rules if it's done by a longer serving member

Edited by Si Borg
new_sig.png

I guess biting newbies here is not against the rules if it's done by a longer serving member

Saintman had two users point to the forum rules because of the way he/she was posting. When that type of posting persists and the OP can't even be bothered to read replies users are taking the time to supply, I'm not surprised people are getting a little testy.

Saintman has even started a new thread. In capitals. My reply is terse http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/32012-how-do-i-add-an-element-beard-head-covering-christian-project-show-how-to-draw/

I thought saintmans' request was rude and abusive as he ignored Forum's Rules even after some members pointed them out.

I do learn a lot by reading the help provided in the requests and find it annoying when netiquette is not followed. 

Thanks for the help provided by all members! Seniors, and newbies, programmers or not, grumpy or not, you all contribute to Paint.net's development.

Thanks EER for your patience and mediations.  :)

• Upvote 1

I thought saintmans' request was rude and abusive as he ignored Forum's Rules even after some members pointed them out.

I do learn a lot by reading the help provided in the requests and find it annoying when netiquette is not followed. 

Agree. Well put :)

Y7O8WRy.png