Jump to content

Beginner Question about banners

Recommended Posts

Excuse me if I use the wrong terms in this question, as I have just begun to use paint.net and trying to learn how to create banners.  I found this "banner" (is that the correct term?) on a website's homepage java rotation.  I would like to create images like this.  I already know how to layer over top other images, but need pre-made graphics like this.


My question is this:  what is the blue circled image graphic called, and are there sites to download these pre-made image graphics without text? (preferably free, but willing to pay).  I thought they were called "printables".


Thank you for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...