How to remove font and replace it with background that looks like it fits.

DacT

How do I remove the font from a picture and replace it with backround that looks like it should be there. Ive seen that in other photoshop programs but can someone show me how to do it with paint.net?

What you're trying to do is entirely dependent on the image involved.  How about showing us the image?  You can upload it to an image hosting site & post the URL here.

Hello. :)

You can try using the clone stamp tool :CloneStampTool:.

Here is the documentation page about the tool: http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/CloneStamp.html

Here are some youtube videos on how to use the tool: Video 1, Video 2

The documentation and videos show older versions of paint.net, but they should still be able to help.

You could also try the technique shown in this tutorial: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19117-the-subterranean-copypaste-blues/

PS: I hope the font you are trying to remove isn't a watermark. A watermark is normally faint text or a logo overlaying an image. Watermarks are used to enforce copyright laws and protect images from being used illegally.

Sorry, I mention this because of the Forum Rules.

" 28) No "warez" discussion. Encouraging or aiding in illegal download of software, music, videos, etc. is against forum rules. Hundreds of people work for thousands of hours to program that software, and they deserve to be paid. That's why even discussing warez is against forum rules. You may not encourage others to do it, or tell them how to do so, either by private message or open forum post. Your post will be edited or locked, and you may be banned. If you are running a pirated copy of Windows or whatever, then just keep that fact to yourself. "